Favourites Filter in TRA19 Menu

pitkin

This is one of the filters, but how does one set/clear assets as favorites?

I would like to not see the routes I am not interested in instead of scrolling seeming forever with the mouse.

I don't think there is a favourites filter/option in TRS19 however you should be able to disable routes you're not interested in.

Shane

EDIT: If the filter does exist, see if you're got a rating option to set to 5 stars.

Last edited:
This is one of the filters, but how does one set/clear assets as favorites?

I would like to not see the routes I am not interested in instead of scrolling seeming forever with the mouse.

In the upper right corner of the Driver/Surveyor screen there are 3 icons under the question mark. One is a heart. Click that to add or remove routes from your favorites.

I tried it and it doesn't seem to do anything. I think it's fake and works like a Fisher-Price kid's toy.

I tried it and it doesn't seem to do anything. I think it's fake and works like a Fisher-Price kid's toy.

I cant get it to work either. You can set a category in CM for rating, but no column selection. No way I have found to set the rating either (TRS19).

If this is the main selection window we are talking about, you need to follow the above advice with selecting the box marked "installed" and change it to "favorites." This will remove all non hearts from the selections list.

Back