north american version of 2019 installation sticky

EJB

looking for a way to install 2019 and only info about the beta versions. how do you install 2019. after i tell the computer to let 2019 in i get a black window saying "online patching" (not responding). what does that even mean?
any way after waiting a long time i get a progress bar looking for target????????
maybe you should make a sticky . i'll bet i'm not the only one who is having problems.

Last edited:
If you are talking about the disk copies (not downloaded it from your account), it'll show that for a couple of minutes. During this time, its reading from disk to hard drive with all the configurations, etc..
After a few minutes of the 'black screen', you'll have to browse for the patch-1a.bin that's on the disk..
Then it'll copy the file and ask for disk 2, inseart disk 2 and select the next .bin file.
After installation is done, launch TRS19 > settings > internet tab and enter login info used to purchase it. Then use the file > install from disk and select the NA folder.

Cheers

no after the black screen it goes to searching for target. it also says in the installation guide the black screen should last 2-5 minutes. 20 minutes is average. my son in law(security IC) is going to look and see if he can get this done. i am a retired truck drive and really haven't a lot of computer time although i have learned a lot from Trainz
thanx for your answer i will show him when he shows up.
ejb

i think the game is installed but now when trying to open the game i get this window (unable to authorize this product. please check your my trainz account details) IT IS A GAME . DAMN
so i went back to 2012 and my password is the same even though 2019 says it is weak and after changing it and going back to 2012 it is the same.i really hate this hacker crap.. i guess i'll have to stay with 2012. i'm too old to get a college degree to play a game. this really doesn't have to be this hard.,

There are registration instructions included in the box. It appears you registered the install but didn't register your North American content (which I've now done for you). So you're set to go.

i appreciate the help but the window mention before stills show up.
thanx again.
got the menues to show.
thanx again for the help
ejb

Last edited:
Back