A polite plead for T:ANE Updates of JR routes

SD45T-2

Going back in time...
To the route builders of JR,

Your routes are fantastic, especially your premium routes such as American Intermodal. However, as a customer of JR products, and now of a Jointed Rail route, it's rather disappointing that some of your payware routes are not compatible with T:ANE. These routes would benefit greatly form the improvements offered in T:ANE. (I really want to see the shadows of the Mi-Jacks looming over the Well Cars, and the increased performance T:ANE offers on busy routes.)

I don't want you guys to drop everything to work on making these routes compatible with T:ANE, but please put a little more emphasis on doing so. I don't want to leave these routes behind as we move forward in the Trainz world.

Sincerely,
A concerned customer.

Last edited:
JR routes have always been the cutting edge of what's possible in Trainz. Perhaps to the creators some of them might feel a little dated, but to the average Joe these are still immensely realistic and immersive works of art that perfectly showcase Trainz.

I'd go as far as to say a TANE/TS19 "special edition" of sorts focused on JR content (freeware, routes, some older payware) could sell very well and compete much better against DTG. Would pay a pretty penny for that too...like $100.

But yes, update the routes because they're the best thing we have to showcase and draw people (away from DTG and) into Trainz.

Back