EE Locomotives

One wonders what that is supposed to mean given I can't find anything called an "EE Class" and they only thing it reminds me of is English Electric who had a locomotives workshop in Queensland. A large number of designs to pick from ZA and ZB classes,Tasmania's X and Y classes, QR had numerous classes etc.. Then there's the British Rail 40 type! That list just grew on a bit of research. The better question might be how much are you prepared to pay as it's a massive job and requires considerable skill.

One wonders what that is supposed to mean given I can't find anything called an "EE Class" and they only thing it reminds me of is English Electric who had a locomotives workshop in Queensland. A large number of designs to pick from ZA and ZB classes,Tasmania's X and Y classes, QR had numerous classes etc.. Then there's the British Rail 40 type! That list just grew on a bit of research. The better question might be how much are you prepared to pay as it's a massive job and requires considerable skill.

Yes I was referring to a Tasmanian English Electric. Depending on which one if anyone was interested. I have considered payment depending on costs.

Back