Can someone with S&C confirm if these KUID's are installed?

Davie_UCF

Here since 2001, Trainz!!
Hi guys

I am trying to move an old route over from Trainz 12 to Trainz 19. A few of the dependencies are from S&C and I don't own that for TANE/TS19, however some assets used are from the S&C team but available on the website for free... I was wondering if these assets are included with the Trainz 19 version as the downloaded ones are faulty.

<kuid2:60850:24548:2>
<kuid:330374:1140>
<kuid:330374:1119>
<kuid:330374:1018>

I have loads more but I would assume if those few are included the rest will be.

Thanks for taking time to help me
David

They show as built in on trainz 12 but not available for TANE OR 19.

So I have no idea where they came from if they weren't with s&c, they are by the same creators.

<kuid:330374:1018> = francelinetony's Sig LMS LP bracket home LJ 09 - A bracket home left junction signal with a lattice post and tubular steel dolls.

<kuid:330374:1119>
= francelinetony's Sig LMS UQ bracket home tall RH - An LMS bracket home tall motor driven and placed on the right hand side of the track. Use with the LMS bracket scenery items.

<kuid:330374:1140> = francelinetony's Sig LMS LP ResHi bracket 2Tr - An LMS designed lattice post restricted height bracket spanning 2 tracks. For use with the sig LMS bracket restricted height signals.

Sadly, francelinetony's assets on my T:ANE installation were mostly marked as faulty and I have culled them wherever I could.

<kuid2:60850:24548:2> = bloodnok's Sig UQ Home Coacting TC 40ft LHS - Semaphore signal, Upper Quadrant, Rod worked, Home or Starter, with co-acting arm and track circuiting diamond, on a round 40ft post on the left hand side of the track. In my TS12 installation this one is marked as obsolete, superseded by bloodnok's own update <kuid2:60850:24548:4> back in 2015.

I purchased the original S&C way back when it first came out. Following the release of T:ANE I recall S&C being available at a deeply discounted price for existing pre-T:ANE S&C ownersbecause I took advantage of it to buy it for my T:ANE installation.

I have had more versions of S&C than hot dinners. But it still looks like the original, even though it was supposed to have been improved for TRS19.

They're probably part of the additional content sets available from the S&C pack website. These were included as built in in the TS12 version, but dropped from the TANE/TS19 version. They are still available on the website: http://www.settleandcarlisle.co.uk/

I have tried installing from the DLS, also from the website, but still missing parts.

I am considering CDP ing the working versions and various bits from T:ANE and then installing them in TRS19, this should work as your license carries over all TRS versions now.

I have tried installing from the DLS, also from the website, but still missing parts.

I am considering CDP ing the working versions and various bits from T:ANE and then installing them in TRS19, this should work as your license carries over all TRS versions now.

If they are included in the TS12 version, then they can't be exported due to the DLC packaging system. If you have the pre-TS12 SP1 H4 (build 61388) version, you can export the content from there and then import it into T:ANE and up, but will need to run PEV's tools on it to repair the .texture errors.

Back