Marias Plus for TR19?

robynne

Hi All, Is there a Marias Pass verson for TR19 if so can you buy it.. Any help is apreciated thanks,Cheers, Robynne

X45 comes with extras assets for TANE and works just fine in TRS19. And TRS22 is better.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
Marias Pass Route 1950s Version 4.5 should be TRS19 compliant

Hi,

You might be interested in this one (Fictional on DLS too) by Author Neven aka NYC5445

Use "NYC5445" in your Content Manager, Set for DLS and then in right window, plug his NYC5445 the Routes are version 4.5.....Looks like he has 2 Sessions custom made for the Route below too...

Enjoy and have fun, I copied his notes from the Route here, so u can read about Missing Assets in Route he made.....

<kuid:744886:100188> Marias Pass Route 1950s
<kuid2:744886:100198:1> Marias Pass Route 1950s Base Session
<kuid:744886:100189> Marias Pass Route 1950s Base Session

The famous Marias Pass Route is the lowest crossing of the Rocky Mountains in North America at 5213 ft. It is one of the most spectacular railway routes in the USA.

Since there is no Marias Pass route set in the 1950s, i decided to 1950s-ify this old route. Credit goes to Josef and Lothar who made the original! Notice: the signals are wrong in this map because i couldn't find any good semaphores that looked like the ones the GN had.

Requirements: Now then, you're going to need some content from the backshops, jointed rail, and the Download Station to make this route work. The scenario has ALOT of payware content from N3V AND K&L. It is highly recommended you get these assets as well. Other than those two things, enjoy your visit to the Marias Pass!- Neven aka NYC5445

I would like to get it myself for Trainz 2022. Hoping it goes on sale some day. The free version between Shelby and Cutbank doesn’t do justice

Back