Is there any way to use TRC crossings with ATLS?

Pluey200

I am unable to get TANE or above since my computer cant run it, meaning I cannot download the TRC 3 trigger or its dependencies. I found an asset called 'ATLS TRC compatible slave' but I dont know how to use it or if it would even work. Is there any asset to bridge the gap or any changes I could make to the config file?

Not that I know of, since both systems are completely different and uses different scripts..

Cheers

How adept are you at doing some minor edits to scripts? I patched the TS12 versions on the Download Station to work, but it requires some fiddling with the Download Station, config files, and the TRC scripts.

If I had permission from 'vincentrh' I would be willing to upload my modified versions.

I tried the "ATLS TRC Slave" with the TRC 3 trigger and a bnfs50 crossing gate but it did not work correctly. The gates would come down but after the train
passed they kept going up/down and then stayed down.

Well, even though I had replied here before, but it just came into my head. You can try the 'my level crossing rule' which is on the DLS and acts like a TRC system, but works for ATLS made crossings. Might want to check it out :D

I also modified that rule to only require a single trigger and no trackmark (to keep the trackmark list clean). Again, can only be uploaded with permission.

How adept are you at doing some minor edits to scripts? I patched the TS12 versions on the Download Station to work, but it requires some fiddling with the Download Station, config files, and the TRC scripts.

If I had permission from 'vincentrh' I would be willing to upload my modified versions.

How did you modify the script?

Sorry about the late response but life got in the way. I'm currently using 3 different traffic stoppers from 3 different authors using the TRC trigger. The only drawback is you have to use the TRC gates. I don't consider that a problem, I like the gates. Use the same setup procedure as if you were using the TRC Traffic Stoppers. Good luck.

Back