Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback on build 101618 please

Did a little testing with latest beta. I cloned the Sebino route, copied the multi user session to the clone, made some edits. At one point it offerred me to save a driver session, was a little confused as I only ever wanted it to save over the top of the existing session. I had been going to and fro with the session editor and driver modes. So I said yes to the save as I did not want to lose anything, suprisingly this resulted in a second copy of the session. I deleted the second copy (only) which also automatically deleted the original one, leaving me with no sessions which was a bit frustrating as I lost an hour's setup.

Performed an extended database repair today .

So why am i shown as an author for one of the routes in content manager that i downloaded from a third party website ? It wasn't created by me and i never uploaded anything to the download station .

This is the route that i'm talking about :

<kuid:463370:100002> Ufaley narrow-gauge railway TANE

Originally downloaded from here : https://forum.trainzup.net/showthread.php?t=4735
    Last edited by lackoo11111; July 11th, 2019 at 02:10 PM.

If you opened the route and saved it it will have saved as your KUID.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

I have two completely separate folders, one for Trainz Plus and one for Trainz Plus Beta (nothing shared apart from that user specific text file which points at the trainz folders) which I swap between depending which I am playing/testing. When I'm using Trains Plus build 100464, it keeps prompting there is a Patch Available, when I go ahead through the patch installer (and check the stream is set to Trainz Plus) it goes on to say there is no patch available, and gets stuck in this loop. Not a big problem as I can just ignore the Patch advisory.

Quote Originally Posted by hotchillies View Post
    I have two completely separate folders, one for Trainz Plus and one for Trainz Plus Beta (nothing shared apart from that user specific text file which points at the trainz folders) which I swap between depending which I am playing/testing. When I'm using Trains Plus build 100464, it keeps prompting there is a Patch Available, when I go ahead through the patch installer (and check the stream is set to Trainz Plus) it goes on to say there is no patch available, and gets stuck in this loop. Not a big problem as I can just ignore the Patch advisory.
    Strange as I did the same and the patch is not showing as available in 100464 which is on Trainz Plus.
    Malc

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

That patch isn't showing now so maybe it had to be pulled due to QA things.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019: 98592

United States of America, California, San Jose
    Blog Entries

Certain trainz do stutter on certain routes. I have not takent the time to figure out the combo that does this, but you probably already know this stuff.

Make train simulators great again #MTSGA obiter dictum

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    That patch isn't showing now so maybe it had to be pulled due to QA things.
    "Trainz Plus Beta" patch stream should be working again now - please advise.
    Last edited by Tony_Hilliam; July 14th, 2019 at 06:52 PM.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    "Trainz Plus Beta" patch stream should be working again now - please advise.
    It's working now.

Thanks Tony.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    It's working now.

Thanks Tony.
    My "Trainz Plus" version is the one that keeps saying there's an update, then nothing to update. I've just clicked 'Remind me next week' until it goes away or a genuine update next appears I guess

Quote Originally Posted by hotchillies View Post
    My "Trainz Plus" version is the one that keeps saying there's an update, then nothing to update. I've just clicked 'Remind me next week' until it goes away or a genuine update next appears I guess
    At the Launcher, click on Trainz Settings and then Install tab. Click on Change Stream and ensure it points to Trainz Plus and not Trainz Plus Beta.

This didn't work before for me when I clicked on Trainz Plus beta and I got a burp and the screen went away. When I reselected the Trainz Plus Beta in the change stream, I got the option to download which I didn't want to do. In your case, since you want to disable this, you can do the same but select Trainz Plus instead of the Trainz Plus Beta stream.
    John