Feedback on build 101618 please

I have two completely separate folders, one for Trainz Plus and one for Trainz Plus Beta (nothing shared apart from that user specific text file which points at the trainz folders) which I swap between depending which I am playing/testing. When I'm using Trains Plus build 100464, it keeps prompting there is a Patch Available, when I go ahead through the patch installer (and check the stream is set to Trainz Plus) it goes on to say there is no patch available, and gets stuck in this loop. Not a big problem as I can just ignore the Patch advisory.

I have two completely separate folders, one for Trainz Plus and one for Trainz Plus Beta (nothing shared apart from that user specific text file which points at the trainz folders) which I swap between depending which I am playing/testing. When I'm using Trains Plus build 100464, it keeps prompting there is a Patch Available, when I go ahead through the patch installer (and check the stream is set to Trainz Plus) it goes on to say there is no patch available, and gets stuck in this loop. Not a big problem as I can just ignore the Patch advisory.

Strange as I did the same and the patch is not showing as available in 100464 which is on Trainz Plus.

Certain trainz do stutter on certain routes. I have not takent the time to figure out the combo that does this, but you probably already know this stuff.

My "Trainz Plus" version is the one that keeps saying there's an update, then nothing to update. I've just clicked 'Remind me next week' until it goes away or a genuine update next appears I guess

At the Launcher, click on Trainz Settings and then Install tab. Click on Change Stream and ensure it points to Trainz Plus and not Trainz Plus Beta.

This didn't work before for me when I clicked on Trainz Plus beta and I got a burp and the screen went away. When I reselected the Trainz Plus Beta in the change stream, I got the option to download which I didn't want to do. In your case, since you want to disable this, you can do the same but select Trainz Plus instead of the Trainz Plus Beta stream.

Back