Protrack Question

Prince271088

What is this and why does it happen? I notice it periodically and wonder what causes it?

Recurring-visual-error-with-protrrack.jpg

If I try and align the track I get the same problem on the other side, I've checked the height of the surrounding baseboard and it's the same around anywhere where track exists so I am just wondering what this is and why it happens?

Thanks

For the looks of it, the spline circle elevation is not correct. Try to "get spline heigth" and apply it to all the circles at the junctions. Both frogs must be visible and ties must be uniform. Bear in mind that if the junctions are too close one to the other, things may not work as expected.

I have noticed the switch rail sometimes fails to render properly, usually you either need to make the point radius a bit shallower or move the spline point back so the toe of the point is further back from the crossing component.

Protrack works best if you think "real" railway dimensions rather than the smaller radius turnouts we have maybe tried to get away with in Trainz, making routes for earlier versions.

Back