Current Sale of Ts19 etc

nimec

I'm unable to find where to select a DVD set if I want to purchase Ts19 in this sale. Is it only for downloadable items?

N3V's sale was a week / 2 weeks ago, so there won't be a sale on their site for a while (which offers the disk)
Steam has it on sale during their summer sale, but no disk - download only

Cheers

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
All my versions of TrainZ (Trainz, TRS2004, TRS2006, TC 1 & 2, TRS2009, TRS2010, TRS2012 and T: ANE Std) were purchased in physical stores or department stores in Spain (European Union).
I do not have credit card or paypal, I do not need them in my daily life.
Does NV3 or its partners intend to sell Trainz 2019 in physical stores, department stores or video-game stores in the coming months?

Unfortunately PC game store sales are dead unless you have a blockbuster Top 10 title, so we will not be offering Trainz in retail markets.

I do not have credit card or paypal, I do not need them in my daily life.

My suggestion is to find someone who does have a card or paypal account, give them cash and
get them to complete the checkout process.

My suggestion is to find someone who does have a card or paypal account, give them cash and get them to complete the checkout process.

The days of using cash are numbered. Everything is going online so if you don't have a digital financial existence, be it a credit/debit card and/or an online account, you are going to find it increasingly difficult to manage.

Back