What was I entitled to when I purchased ?

dangavel

I bought 2019 without a subscription in January and haven't used it at all, apart from thinking the interface was yuck and turning it off.I thought i'd get round to exploring it a little but I'm just confused as to what routes and other items I was entitled to download for free when I signed up, for instance i presume the additional TRS 19 packages are payware and cost extra.I presume i can still download the few routes i did purchase in TANE such as Settle and Carlisle. i don't want to waste time and disc space downloading routes i have to pay for, so can anyone tell me just what I can download for free out of this lot ? .
Niddertalbahn.
Canadian Rocky mt Golden
Sebino Lake
C&O Hinton
Healesville
Warwick to Wallangara
Avery Drexel
i know most of these are part of the current bundle now but i doubt it apples to me as i purchased a while back.

i don't want to waste time and disc space downloading routes i have to pay for, so can anyone tell me just what I can download for free out of this lot ? .
I don't believe the time that you purchased it matters. AFAIK if it appears on the startup screen as available to download then it must be included.

You only get a download offered for what you have paid for, that list is the normal TRS19 base Install, plus you will get your TANE stuff as well.

Put another way you can't download additional DLC until you have paid for it.

The few DLC routes that I had purchased and had installed for TANE were automatically downloaded and installed in TRS19 after I installed TRS19 - at least the ones that were compatible with TRS19.

You only get a download offered for what you have paid for, that list is the normal TRS19 base Install, plus you will get your TANE stuff as well.

Put another way you can't download additional DLC until you have paid for it.
I would have thought so, but i do get the option of downloading 'additional TANE assets for TRS19 " which is labelled as a payware package... which confused me ...

I would have thought so, but i do get the option of downloading 'additional TANE assets for TRS19 " which is labelled as a payware package... which confused me ...

It is part of TRS19, and should not be labelled payware. The original commitment was that anything built-in to T:ane would be available for TRS19. Instead of making T:ane built-in assets downloadable as freeware from the DLS, it has been provided as a 'payware' package.

It is part of TRS19, and should not be labelled payware. The original commitment was that anything built-in to T:ane would be available for TRS19. Instead of making T:ane built-in assets downloadable as freeware from the DLS, it has been provided as a 'payware' package.

Thanks , i do find NV3'S methods confusing for the user on occasions, i seem to have items I've never purchased included as available downloads via the game including Chinese stuff that probably came with TANE that I am not remotely interested in .

We have a fairly simple methodology - if you have purchased it, and it isn't installed, we will offer it for download in-game. This includes most DLC purchased for TS12 and all DLC purchased for TANE (there may be one or two exceptions to that).

We are working on new systems that will allow users to select which items to install and uninstall so it will operate more like a library where you only "check-out" the books/packages you want and ignore the rest.

Regarding: "i presume the additional TRS 19 packages are payware and cost extra."
>>
The Trainz Store page clarifies exactly what is included, so I suggest you take a look there.
https://store.trainzportal.com/collections/frontpage/products/trainz-railroad-simulator-2019

We are working on new systems that will allow users to select which items to install and uninstall so it will operate more like a library where you only "check-out" the books/packages you want and ignore the rest.

Brilliant big boss man. Far better than having to go through everything in CM and disabling it.

Back