PA & Berwin-missing texture

How do I get a working version of that tume street asset because it is faulty in 19 platinum. I got it from a third party site through the kuid index. I need it to make missing dependencies go away on a route. I tried delete missing dependencies but it doesn't delete the missing dependency.

How do I get a working version of that tume street asset because it is faulty in 19 platinum. I got it from a third party site through the kuid index. I need it to make missing dependencies go away on a route. I tried delete missing dependencies but it doesn't delete the missing dependency.

Try reverting to original if not.
Its packaged payware. So you need it installed through one of the DLC routes:

Bea-Dawe Model Railway
ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh
Fall Harvest- Nebraska
Milwaukee Road Avery - Drexel

As said in another thread DLC is compressed differently and you wont be able to use PEV tool to fix the missing textures issues.

Why do creators use payware assets in a free DLS route? I noticed that some of tume's assets are payware. But there are free versions of the asset under different versions on the DLS, is there no way to replace a missing asset with a similar one that works? Otherwise, I'll have to buy one of the routes to make the missing dependencies go away. I tried deleting and replacing the kuid in the config but the missing dependencies eventually comes back as I save the route with different numbers.

Why do creators use payware assets in a free DLS route? I noticed that some of tume's assets are payware. But there are free versions of the asset under different versions on the DLS, is there no way to replace a missing asset with a similar one that works? Otherwise, I'll have to buy one of the routes to make the missing dependencies go away. I tried deleting and replacing the kuid in the config but the missing dependencies eventually comes back as I save the route with different numbers.

The P&B being discussed here is not a freeware DLS route.

RWK, if you want to substitute for missing assets, you cannot do it in the config.txt file, because for routes, the kuid list in the config.txt file comes FROM the route, not the other way around. You have to edit the route in surveyor, find the orange wire boxes representing the missing assets, and manually replace them in the route, then delete all missing assets and save as your own route. This method does not work for textures, you just have to re-texture areas that are missing textures. One alternative is to clone the substitute and assign it the kuid of the missing asset. Then the route will pick it up as if it were the original. Let me know if you need the steps for the cloning method. I have used it a lot to replace pofig trees and billboard trees with more modern trees.

I'm finding this to be a problem too. N3V made this "its all payware" change to satisfy the folks who got a route and then had to download a ton of assets, and now we have things becoming broken because a formerly free asset gets snagged in the dragnet.

I recently made a switch from TRS19 Platinum Steam to TRS19 Platinum stand-alone and have had to make numerous replacment assets because they were TANE (which I had this steam as well) or have been made payware.

I had several assets missing for Espohus which were payware in Coal Country, I haf coal country in Steam, but not stand-alone - it's a mess.

Its a mess and it will only get worse as more and more routes are released.

Eagle River was another where I had to fake up an asset because it WAS freeware and got made payware.

Let me Google that for you:

nig·gle

/ˈniɡ(ə)l/

verb
3rd person present: niggles

• cause slight but persistent annoyance, discomfort, or anxiety.
    "a suspicion niggled at the back of her mind"

noun
plural noun: niggles

a trifling complaint, dispute, or criticism.
"it is an excellent book except for my few niggles"

Back