Trainz Plus Beta 101274 to 101618 (PC) now available

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
There is a new patch available from 101274 to 101618 (PC) using the Trainz Plus Beta patch stream.

If you haven't patched your live Trainz Plus build as yet (100464), we encourage you to do so to check out this close-to-final release. There will be 3 updates required to get you to the latest version and the more people taking a look now, the better things will be for the official live version.

We are still working on some fixes for the Mac version. We're sorry for the delay in getting your version ready for testing.

Fixes:
A range of Procedural Track fixes
Fix for tunnel tracks/digholes (track popping up to the surface in some circumstances)
Fix for an assertion when injecting spline points in contiguous length of procedural track
Fix Train Driver becoming unassigned during Track Replace Undo
Fix "Bridge trestle" failing to load in preview window
Fix multi-part splines not rendering correctly
Fix assertion on Game Exit when two CM windows were open
Fix "Built-in Turntable Stub Rotation - assertion and hang"
Fix animation sound events not working
Possible fix for "CXAutoReference::eek:perator->> Dereferenced NULL CXAutoReference - CTD"
Hardening against a procedural geometry query crash
Fix loading a session ends with invisible loco
Fix switching to Driver reenabling the Junction Overlay.
A range of SpatialManager crash fixes.
Fix deleting spline points resulting in relocated track objects

IMPORTANT - PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR BUG REPORTS:
Please use this link to submit any issues you discover. We have received very few reports which means either everything is working fine, or everyone is thinking someone else will advise us of any issues. The bug report form is here:
Trainz Bug Report

Cheers big boss man. I hope you have fixed all the CTD's.

No speedtrees when loading a route worked on in Trainz+ Beta.

Back into build 100240 pre-beta.

Cheers big boss man. I hope you have fixed all the CTD's.

No speedtrees when loading a route worked on in Trainz+ Beta.

Back into build 100240 pre-beta.
We’ve fixed a number of reported CTD and maybe one or two others.

Speedtrees working here so pls check the status of the trees in CM and the Speedtree library Kuid as well.

Thank you big boss man. No CTD's so far today, cannot check ST in earlier versions at the moment, as nothing installed.

Only the latest beta, which i think has a weenie performance hit over the last build.

Loco and coaching stock textures, not loading instantly at the start of a session (blurry textures).

Which they have done in all previous builds. TRS19 is a vast improvement graphically over TANE, which i disliked with a vengeance.

Can't post in the screenies forum, but it does look nice.

Mangalore - Albury all stations.

2019-06-28-102402.jpg

2019-06-28-102439.jpg

2019-06-28-102833.jpg

2019-06-28-102854.jpg

2019-06-28-102920.jpg

2019-06-28-102947.jpg

2019-06-28-105208.jpg

Junction overlays are not clearing properly when mouse removed or when using Ctrl H and no it isn't settings, Any one else seeing this?

Patched from 100464:

• Missing dependencies (that were not before), including payware;
• No more "Edit Trains" in Driver (only option: select "Surveyor", but then when I want to save the current game, the program insists on saving the session instead).

Nope still got the problem definitely an odd one as its occuring on my WIP but only on std gauge procedural track but not NG procedural Track, Swapping the Std Gauge track no difference, also found the problem on a couple of other routes but not all. Found a few things related to track that apear to have been modified when they should be builtin, reverted but no difference. Next step was to delete WIP route and re-import it from 100464, that didn't work either.

Bug report submitted, happening on several routes but not all and affects both Surveyor and Driver.
Given them Healesville, Cornwall Main Line and Bodmin Wenford as examples.

Bug report submitted, happening on several routes but not all and affects both Surveyor and Driver.
Given them Healesville, Cornwall Main Line and Bodmin Wenford as examples.

I reported that bug early on. Tony mentioned the dev team is aware of it so apparently this wasn't fixed yet. The bug report perhaps will make it a more pressing issue.

I've finally had a chance to get stuff installed and setup. I've been busy this past week with all kinds of things going on. It's summer and before a holiday week coming up so it's been crazy here.

I drove the "N" train (Sea Beach/Broadway Express) from Stillwell Avenue/Coney Island to Ditmars Boulevard, switched direction, and started driving back to Stillwell Avenue/Coney Island when I found a mistake at 57th Street: I used wrong track tunnels and I had to switch to surveyor mode, replace wrong ones with correct ones, switch back to driver mode and check out the track tunnels. I saved the session, exited TRS2019, ran TRS2019, and loaded the session. I'm at the wrong end of the train. Is this a bug?

Well it appears we fixed one junction arrow issue as most routes tested are fine. I'm sure Dev will have a laugh when they figure out what is different with the affected routes (e.g. Healesville).

Workaround for now is to use Ctrl-H to toggle them on/off.

I have raised a bug report concerning the validation of tag 'mesh-table-lod-transition-distances' in relation to Kind 'Traincar' LM meshes.
Wiki advises not to use in this case, but note supporting tag is shown as Null, and inheritance.txt validation file shows default as 100.0. Both these will cause a faulty status as multiple lod meshes exist in the LM.txt file.
These are for TB 4.6 trainz-build. Note that validation is correct for a TB 3.7 file.

See faulty whitepass and vincentrh assets.

Well it appears we fixed one junction arrow issue as most routes tested are fine. I'm sure Dev will have a laugh when they figure out what is different with the affected routes (e.g. Healesville).

Workaround for now is to use Ctrl-H to toggle them on/off.

Ctrl H doesn't work properly either, first thing tried, not all of them are cleared, turns on all arrows on first press, turns off on second but leaves the ones that were highlighted to start with still there.

Ctrl H doesn't work properly either, first thing tried, not all of them are cleared, turns on all arrows on first press, turns off on second but leaves the ones that were highlighted to start with still there.

The operation is inconsistent which makes it confusing.

The arrows remaining seems to be related to locked junctions I noticed last night during a brief bit of testing. Once the AI has grabbed a junction, hovering over it again seems to make it 'stick'. I might be mistaken, but that's what appeared to be happening late last night when I was testing.

The operation is inconsistent which makes it confusing.

The arrows remaining seems to be related to locked junctions I noticed last night during a brief bit of testing. Once the AI has grabbed a junction, hovering over it again seems to make it 'stick'. I might be mistaken, but that's what appeared to be happening late last night when I was testing.

Not the case here as it's also a problem in surveyor and in driver with no session actually set, in Surveyor switching to Track gets rid of them until you go anywhere near a junction with the mouse! What's baffling is why only some routes.

On my L&B Wip the standard Gauge procedural track is affected but the 2ft Narrow Gauge track isn't!. I've changed the Std Gauge track several times and it makes no difference. However lay some fresh Track and create a couple of junctions join it to existing track and new junctions are OK, however old ones are still suffering from arrows that remain.

Not the case here as it's also a problem in surveyor and in driver with no session actually set, in Surveyor switching to Track gets rid of them until you go anywhere near a junction with the mouse! What's baffling is why only some routes.

On my L&B Wip the standard Gauge procedural track is affected but the 2ft Narrow Gauge track isn't!. I've changed the Std Gauge track several times and it makes no difference. However lay some fresh Track and create a couple of junctions join it to existing track and new junctions are OK, however old ones are still suffering from arrows that remain.

Hmm. That's really weird. I too have had some junctions do it and not so that's why I thought it was related to them being triggered.

On the route where they work, does this issue get triggered once you edit the session on the fly?

I'm thinking there might be something else that's causing the problem, although there's not much we can do about it. :)

Back