where are the filters to restrict what rolling stock shows up?

Assuming you are referring to CM, then select the Custom Filter from the filter drop down box then select your criteria and parameters.

In Surveyor/Driver it is "Display Menu / Search content filter" on the left side of the screen at the top (TRS2019 build 100464).

Regards

Swordfish

In Surveyor/Driver it is "Display Menu / Search content filter" on the left side of the screen at the top (TRS2019 build 100464).

Regards

Swordfish

I'm at build 100240 and there seems to be no such setting under display menu.

Anyone any thoughts?

Thanks John

menu1.jpg

Should be on build 100464 which is the latest non Plus Version. Might need to check your update Stream is on Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019.

Should be on build 100464 which is the latest non Plus Version. Might need to check your update Stream is on Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019.

It was downloaded a couple of days ago and says no updates are available.

Still TANE SP4 is out shortly and so far I've seen very little in TS19 that makes it mean a must have or that could just be the number of errors it found in importing content.

Thanks John

Still need to check the update Stream or you will never get an up to date version.

Errors are probably false ones cleared by a full DBR, plus you need to check for out of date stuff of which there is a lot that has been tweaked for TRS19.

Hi John, you appear to be in Driver and want to add a train car. I just did a quick comparison between TRS19 100240 and TANE 94916 and in Driver the Add Trains interface is identical. There is no filters in either game in Driver. The only way to select a specific train car is by typing the exact name in the box above the list.

Much better to do this in Surveyor (Edit Session) in both games where you have access to the drop down filter.

Last edited:
Hi John, you appear to be in Driver and want to add a train car. I just did a quick comparison between TRS19 100240 and TANE 94916 and in Driver the Add Trains interface is identical. There is no filters in either game in Driver. The only way to select a specific train car is by typing the exact name in the box above the list.

Much better to do this in Surveyor (Edit Session) in both games where you have access to the drop down filter.

I don't have the option of surveyor it is just driver / surveyor.

I'm sure it will come out in the wash.

Cheerio John

While making a beta bug report, I have discovered that the regional versions are still on 100240, which explains the difference, the search is there somewhere, in one of the menus sorry cant remember which.

While making a beta bug report, I have discovered that the regional versions are still on 100240, which explains the difference, the search is there somewhere, in one of the menus sorry cant remember which.

It is the full version not the regional one.

I'm sure an update will fix it.

Thanks John

Errr... Select Driver/Surveyor, select a route or Create Route, select View Sessions, select Edit Session or Create Session. Presto now you are in Surveyor. Basically any Create or Edit will get you to Surveyor, Drive will get you to... well, Driver. :D

Edit: I think I know what is going on, you are in Windows mode and the bottom menu is being cut off.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Back