Store Sale, Whats Up?

Jayco-man

I guess no one is checking the thread on the DLS so I'm putting it here and maybe someone will see it here. I got items at the DLS store this weekend and have not received them yet. It says they will be there the next time I open Traniz which has been about 50 tines now, and still no go. What's:'( up?

Did you try Download purchased items?

You can do that at the Launcher prior to starting.

Wait a minute or so then start up and your downloads should appear.

I guess no one is checking the thread on the DLS so I'm putting it here and maybe someone will see it here. I got items at the DLS store this weekend and have not received them yet. It says they will be there the next time I open Traniz which has been about 50 tines now, and still no go. What's:'( up?

Hi Jayco-man
Could you please confirm for me what DLC packs are not being installed?

Please note, as is shown in the 'compatible with' list in the Trainz Store, the DLC pack "Norfolk Western - Norfolk Southern Pack" is only compatible with Trainz Simulator 12 SP1. As such this DLC pack will not appear for download in any other versions of Trainz; however as this is an older DLC pack it may appears as a download in your My Downloads page in your MyTrainz account. However we do not guarantee that this DLC pack will work in any versions newer than Trainz Simulator 12 SP1, as we have not tested this DLC pack with newer versions.

Please check order #61503 for thangs ordered, if they dont work in Traniz or 2019 then please return money back to card. Thank you for taking care of this.

Hi Jayco-Man
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary software, as shown in either the minimum requirement or the compatible with list, to use items that have been purchased, as generally refunds cannot be given on digital download items.

I have checked the order, and only the DLC pack I mentioned above is not compatible with TRS19 (although if provided as a cdp file, then you may still be able to install and use the asset; but we can't guarantee that it will work error free since it has not been tested with TRS19).

Can you please confirm for me if the other packs purchased in order 61503 have been installed? Do you see the locomotives from these packs in-game?

If you do wish to request a refund for any part of your purchase, then please submit a ticket to the helpdesk at http://support.trainzportal.com/. However as above, our refund policy does state that we cannot provide refunds on digital download items, and as such it is your responsibility to check any system or software requirements, and ensure that you have the required system or software, before purchase.

Regards

Have you tried: start trainz up, go into the area where you can access the routes, at the top right hand side there is an icon of a human figure, click on it, and a box should appear, one of the options that show, should say 'download purchased items' or words similar, click on that, and after a few seconds a small window should appear with a list of downloadable items.
I wouldn't click on 'download all', select one item in list, and then click on 'download'.
Hope that helps. :)

IM not complaining because I got and they dont work, I'm complaining because I never got them. The email you sent me says on all three they will be in my trainz to download the next time I open Trainz, and even until now, I HAVE NOT GOT THEM.

IM not complaining because I got and they dont work, I'm complaining because I never got them. The email you sent me says on all three they will be in my trainz to download the next time I open Trainz, and even until now, I HAVE NOT GOT THEM.

Just wondering...

The email is one of those generic blanket Thank you for ordering/purchasing things you get from an online store and may not be applicable to this situation.

Zec mentioned that these are a CDP download. Did you check your My Trainz account for a download link?

A big thanks John for trying to help, but if there their I cant find them, so lesion learned. Next time Ill make sure or I wont order anything at all. Thanks again.

Back