Issue with Download Station

thegreatme

Whenever I find something in the Download Station and click "Download with Content Manager", I get this:

The address wasn’t understood

Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (trainz) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.

You might need to install other software to open this address.

I've never had this issue before, until I reinstalled the game (Trainz 2009). Prior to that, it worked normally. Is there a fix for this?

You haven't associated a file extension of CDP within Firefox or your computer. This should have been done automatically when you installed Trainz. However, since you don't have any version of Trainz showing on your timeline, that point may be moot.

Bill

To the OP:
Another reason you might be having problems is.. you don't have any registered versions of Trainz on your timeline (compare yours to ours).
Please register your Trainz game(s) to your account here: https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN_Enter_Serialnumber.php and then try the DLS via content manager (as its the best way to fully use the DLS)
Until you register your game(s), you'll have hardly any connection to the DLS....

Cheers

Back