Front end clutter.

narrowgauge

92 year oldTrainz veteran
Is there any way that I can bypass or remove all the clutter in the front end of 2019. I am not interested in other routes or other content, all I want to do is load one specific route containing a length of track and whatever content I am working on. One particular nuisance is the graphical route selection, how can I remove all the unwanted choices that push my test route way out of sight. Can I reverse the order?

Peter

Peter,

I think the best option for you, is in the 'main menu' screen, along the top, to choose the 'source' tab. Under that tab, I would suggest either the 'my content' or the 'locally modified' option. This should get you the uncluttered front end that you are looking for.

Bob Morrison

Peter,

When the Front matter loads, click on the filter and choose My Content at the routes menu. This will give you only your routes.

On the survey, a made a recommendation to have this become a permanent option with a checkbox or a click in the preferences somewhere.

You can sort them too by clicking on the options at the top.

Gentlemen.

Thank you all, I did not expect such a range of choices so soon. I kick myself for not asking before.

Peter

Back