Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to make a dark ride in nighttime because light crash to desktop

I am sure you are doing a good job John, my issue is from long ago far back in Tane, now i finally find the cause they aknowledge the issue and ask me to test it? How can i? Would love love to see 5 tracks in a dark environment..
    Still, it's easy to say to test our submissions issues in the next update that is available for the gold members. I can't test anything, since i am stuck with an old version 100240 in which the issue still exist and is confirmed by the team. Not everyone is waiting for a new camera system John, sorry. My issues seem to be solved, but i can't test it although they request me to do so.. And my monthly expenses don't allow me to become a gold member.. I am sure you have a higher version as 100240 John?
    Last edited by reijmerink; July 12th, 2019 at 07:10 AM.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by reijmerink View Post
    I am sure you are doing a good job John, my issue is from long ago far back in Tane, now i finally find the cause they aknowledge the issue and ask me to test it? How can i? Would love love to see 5 tracks in a dark environment..
    Still, it's easy to say to test our submissions issues in the next update that is available for the gold members. I can't test anything, since i am stuck with an old version 100240 in which the issue still exist and is confirmed by the team. Not everyone is waiting for a new camera system John, sorry. My issues seem to be solved, but i can't test it although they request me to do so.. And my monthly expenses don't allow me to become a gold member.. I am sure you have a higher version as 100240 John?
    I have both versions, but I have a DLC issue with the Gold version which I need to inquire about. For some reason the Contz pack shows up as installed but inactive when I was going to test it yesterday.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019: 98592

Hope you can solve it, we all have fun with TRS19, otherwise we would'nt buy it