transfering DLC from Tane to 2019

Jacobite1961

hi guys, I have tane with a lot of DLC. The main game is through steam and then the DLC i have is maybe 50 - 50 from steam and Trainz Portal, is there likely to be any problems with transfering DLC from Tane if I purchase 2019 from Trainz Portal rather than steam again... will 2019 recognize both sources and update them all ?

Thanks in advance, Jacobite

hi shane, all the dlc i bought through trainz portal / store is on one account but about half is bought through steam which doesnt involve trainz portal, if ya follow me, does 2019 or the asset download box check what you have on tane (even if its from steam) and then download your DLC is what i`m wondering :)

All DLC comes from N3V's servers in game, regardless of where it was purchased, may have to launch and close TRS19 a couple of times before they appear for download.

And if you have bought DLC on one account for TANE and 2019 on a new account?

That won't work because you are essentially two different users according to the system. It's best to use the same account for TRS19 as you used when you purchased T:ANE and other versions, and we highly recommend contacting the helpdesk and get the accounts merged. This will allow you to install your previously purchased DLC.

Helpdesk...

From the link at the top of the forums.

Back