s2 truck 100 ton

EJB

hop this is the right forum. something has gone bad. all jr cars with the s2 100 ton bogies have only one axle. don't have any idea if i did anything or what. this means the lost of pretty much all jr cars with the s2 100 ton bogey(2:45324:50203:8)
is anybody has any idea what to do to fix this please let me know.
thanx
ejb
i am running 2012 should that matter.

Try deleting the truck and reinstalling it or deleting the newest version and go to an older one. Not sure how or what happened there but we didnt update things here.

don't know what caused this but with several database repairs re installing and now huge waiting for the content manager( 20 minutes or more) i guess the only thing left would be to re-install.. that bogey is the more important of all since all your hoppers and gondolas and some boxcars plus 100 ton coal cars depend on it.
thanx for the get back
ejb

don't know what caused this but with several database repairs re installing and now huge waiting for the content manager( 20 minutes or more) i guess the only thing left would be to re-install.. that bogey is the more important of all since all your hoppers and gondolas and some boxcars plus 100 ton coal cars depend on it.
thanx for the get back
ejb

Don't reinstall just yet. Let content manager run. It's validating the content and you can see this if you open up the log under the Developer menu by choosing show logs. This will occur after installing 3rd-party assets.

removed all the 52 foot gondolas and re-installed from back-up files.. i now have a proper a2 bogey.
only thing i can figure is i downloaded updates from the opening trainz panel and since i had Tane (could not get it to work) that maybe the update was past the 2012 version i am running.
i have the 2019 north american version but have to upgrade the computer before using . according to the benchmark i need to upgrade the video card.SOON
thank you for the help
ejb
maybe i am wrong bout this but whatever i am back to square one.
thanx again

does it work for 2012? i got the bogey to work after i deleted the 52 ft gon and re-installed from older folders.
thanx anyway

it is already in according to the content manager.
i don't know what happened with the bogey but at least now it is fixed.

Back