Problems downloading BR Southern Region Brighton 1V2

quadman

Hi can some one help me with this problem. When i loaded BR Southern Region Brighton 1V2 for TRS19 on my new Games computer and opened it i have some track showing but there is some track with white broken lines instead of track. i found out the problem is the DMT PRO TRACK V2 Third rail left concrete sleepers. Installed from DLS. Faulty Dependencies. <kuid:359841:101582>. how do i repair this so i can get the track instead of white broken lines. please explain as easy as possible as i am not a computer wizard. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanking you Tony

Hi can some one help me with this problem. When i loaded BR Southern Region Brighton 1V2 for TRS19 on my new Games computer and opened it i have some track showing but there is some track with white broken lines instead of track. i found out the problem is the DMT PRO TRACK V2 Third rail left concrete sleepers. Installed from DLS. Faulty Dependencies. <kuid:359841:101582>. how do i repair this so i can get the track instead of white broken lines. please explain as easy as possible as i am not a computer wizard. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanking you Tony

Right-click on the asset and pick view dependencies. This will open up a new window. Sort by status by clicking on the word status on the top bar. Look for the asset in red.

Right-click on the faulty asset to view errors. Highlight the errors, press CTRL & C at the same time to copy.

Paste here in the forums. You can use CTRL & V at the same time to paste.

After that we can help, because if none of us have the error, or haven't come across it we can't otherwise.

Back