Need someone to texture a trainz model for personal/ non dls use

Hello!

Zappajet left many models for free use by people in his content creation pack. I have a working model of his mallet locomotive, but, it seems that he never got around to finishing the textures for the engine. If any reading this knows how to texture or knows someone who does than please contact me through email! I am sorry, I don't have any money to pay but am very grateful for anybody that can.

If permission is a problem, zappa gave permission for anyone to do what they wont with his creations since he left the community and doesn't have anything to do with it anymore.

Thank you for reading,
The Brougham Gamer

zappa gave permission for anyone to do what they wont with his creations since he left the community and doesn't have anything to do with it anymore.
Then why wouldn't you put this reskin on the DLS? You will likely get a much better response if you agree to let everyone use it.

Then why wouldn't you put this reskin on the DLS? You will likely get a much better response if you agree to let everyone use it.

his original model doesn't have a texture and I don't know how to texture. What I'm asking is for anyone that knows how to skin engines to make a custom one for me. Later I might put it on the dls but for now I just want to have a textured version for my personal use.

his original model doesn't have a texture and I don't know how to texture. What I'm asking is for anyone that knows how to skin engines to make a custom one for me. Later I might put it on the dls but for now I just want to have a textured version for my personal use.

Do you have the source? Is it in Blender or something else?

Thanks John

Back