TrainzForge City/Cascades Bogeys

Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid 648132 101624\anim.lm'

5 of the bogey assets from the City and Cascades assets from TrainzForge (https://trainz-forge.com/p/passenger) ARE FAULTY (if you install them in Trainz 12 or older games)! I've tried EVERYTHING including removing the kin files, using PM2IM, and guess what, NOTHING'S WORKING! Is there some fix to this?

Last edited:
That's because they aren't made for Trainz mobile, and according to your timeline, you only own the mobile versions

The error is Trainz 12 problem but they work fine T:ANE and Up. Had the same problem with those cars as well the only way to fix the problem is to replace the bogeys themselves.

Just an idea: try to rename anim.im to whateverelse.im and anim.lm to whateverelse.lm. Don't forget to rename also corresponding referencies in lm file and config accordingly.

Just an idea: try to rename anim.im to whateverelse.im and anim.lm to whateverelse.lm. Don't forget to rename also corresponding referencies in lm file and config accordingly.

I already tried that (renaming all the files to "bogey.im/lm"), and EVEN THAT doesn't work, I'm at this point where I want to give up....

That's because they aren't meant for TS12. The reason it is throwing an error is due to the way the bogey was exported from Blender. It will work perfectly fine in T:ANE and up, but not in 12 and below.

Back