Thread: TrainzForge City/Cascades Bogeys

Post TrainzForge City/Cascades Bogeys

Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid 648132 101624\anim.lm'

5 of the bogey assets from the City and Cascades assets from TrainzForge (https://trainz-forge.com/p/passenger) ARE FAULTY (if you install them in Trainz 12 or older games)! I've tried EVERYTHING including removing the kin files, using PM2IM, and guess what, NOTHING'S WORKING! Is there some fix to this?
    Last edited by luigiluigi109876; June 26th, 2019 at 10:54 PM.

I installed it into the TANE smoothly with NO error.
    Last edited by JAGG; June 17th, 2019 at 04:48 PM.

United States of America, Central Wisconsin
    Blog Entries

That's because they aren't made for Trainz mobile, and according to your timeline, you only own the mobile versions

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

I'm using Trainz 12 (downloaded from Steam) and for me, I get said error in installation.

And for some reason, it doesn't show TS12 in the timeline.

The error is Trainz 12 problem but they work fine T:ANE and Up. Had the same problem with those cars as well the only way to fix the problem is to replace the bogeys themselves.
    Hello from the Centennial State.

Just an idea: try to rename anim.im to whateverelse.im and anim.lm to whateverelse.lm. Don't forget to rename also corresponding referencies in lm file and config accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
    Just an idea: try to rename anim.im to whateverelse.im and anim.lm to whateverelse.lm. Don't forget to rename also corresponding referencies in lm file and config accordingly.
    I already tried that (renaming all the files to "bogey.im/lm"), and EVEN THAT doesn't work, I'm at this point where I want to give up....

I am almost sure it has to be mispelling error.

Update: I already replaced the faulty bogey on the UP 1941 City cars that had the asset in question.