Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lagging in Driver when rendering new terrain.

United States of America, Colorado, Colorado Springs

Quote Originally Posted by marky7890 View Post
    I have now upgraded to Windows 10, I had a copy on my USB stick from when I reinstalled my laptop. CPU usage is still at 100%. And GPU activity hardly goes past 60%. I have also tested 2 build in route and get the same result - Cornish mainline and the Dundee one.

When I had my I5 before upgrading to an I7, I could max out all 4 cores with TRS19. You may just have to upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by pitkin View Post
    When I had my I5 before upgrading to an I7, I could max out all 4 cores with TRS19. You may just have to upgrade.
    My i5 is 5 years old now too. I looked yesterday and I built this pc in 2014 so not done bad to be honest.

win 10 has a game mode when it shuts down everything other than the game try it.

If it helps my machine is older but doesn't bottleneck on the CPU but there again I'm running TANE.

Cheerio John

My route just started to stutter again so did a search in surveyor and yet again the Enhanced tower and the drive to trackmarklist command are missing. Went to CM to delete them and redownload. Enhanced tower had faulty library but did not show any faults. so redownloaded that as well. All was well again except some of the drivers no longer had the tracklist command so had to be put back in. Launched driver and stutter was minimal again.