Build 100464 Light Brightness Issue

Paul_Bert

Train Enthusiast
Has anybody else noticed a Light Brightness Issue in the Environment settings in build 100464. In earlier builds I could set different light brightness setting for the Ambient Color Preview and the Sun Color Preview. In this build I can't set different brightness setting for each. I adjust one and it automatically sets the other to the same setting.

Am I missing something here?

Working fine here although I am confused about "light brightness" setting - these are more for colour than brightness (although they do have some effect). The brightness slider is the main control over brightness.

Try making one Red and one Blue and attach a screenshot of what you're seeing.

I am referring to the sliders on the right. I set the three dials the way I want for both the ambient and sun colors. Then when I adjust the brightness slider for example the ambient dial settings everything is fine.Now when I then adjust the slider position for the sun setting it works also. But the issue is that the slider setting for the ambient setting has also changed to the same slider position as I just set in the sun. It appears the sliders position are synced together and cannot be in different positions.

Back