TRS19 & UK Edition on CDROM(s)

butler57

Hi N3V,
Thank you for the TRS 19 CDROM(s) and bonus UK Edition (did not expect that).
One question - If I want t do a Stand alone UK Edition TRS19 install how do I install from CDROM? The UK Edition CDROM(s) only have TZARC files on them and no install files.

After installed newer cdrom Trs19 build 100240, CM click file on menu and u will find "INSTALLED PURCHASED ITEMS on DISK" and it will install.

Last edited:
Note that the UK Edition DVD is not a standalone version or a "bonus" as such. The Dual DVDs contain the UK Content (which is part of the full version) to save you downloading it.

Full version = NA + EU + UK content.

Ok I am now totally confused. I purchased the DVD ROM Uk version because I did not want the other routes in the full version. Are u saying I have to purchase the full version to run the UK version? I purchased the UK version because the advertising implies that it IS a stand alone version.
"You can now experience the latest version of Trainz with full functionality and enjoy a content set selected specifically for your favourite geographical region." as advertised...full functionality...Also.."TRS19 fully functional core installation"....Please clarify.

Last edited:
I can see how you are confused - I was referring to the 2nd "UK Edition" DVD. Let me clarify further.

Full Edition comes in two x dual DVD cases:

DVD case 1 (2 disks) with TRS19 "base" + NA + EU content (installed from disk once you install TRS19)
DVD case 2 (2 disks) labelled UK Edition - contains UK content (installed from disk once you install TRS19)

UK Edition comes in two x dual DVD cases:

DVD case 1 (2 disks) with TRS19 "base" [+ NA + EU content that you do not have access to]
DVD case 2 (2 disks) labelled UK Edition - contains UK content (installed from disk once you install TRS19)

Back