Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unified Driver Surveyor Feedback (Beta usage)

Another thing that first stood out is the fog levels are globally too high, If the overall power of fog could be reduced or a global slider that would be most welcome. I've resorted to making clones of alll my payware routes to reduce fog strength all the various times of day.

Hello to all.
    downloaded update for beta, found that when you increase the length of a tunnel more than 360 meters the tunnel it self stops rendering but the track keeps going.
    it happens to all tunnels as well as rail bridges and road bridges same distance stops rendering.
    Also you set up session like nav to coal mine lets say load bay 1 load run around nav to powerstation unload run around then repeat.
    The train will go back to coal mine but will only load the first wagon keeps going to the end of the line and stops.
    I found that pass train follow commands but when it gets back to the starting point it will uncouple from train go to the end and stops wont run around train.
    Get errors click continue no CTD in this build.
    When i change from driver to surveyor i pause ai trains before i adjust anything in surveyor, its the same if i don't pause driver.
    BTW i love unified driver session.
    thanking you.

KEA...... yes that has been reported as a bug. I reported it to QA a week ago and they are working to resolve it.

Hello to all.
    downloaded update for beta, found that when you increase the length of a tunnel more than 360 meters the tunnel it self stops rendering but the track keeps going.
    it happens to all tunnels as well as rail bridges and road bridges same distance stops rendering.
    >>
    Fixed internally - update coming soon.

Also you set up session like nav to coal mine lets say load bay 1 load run around nav to powerstation unload run around then repeat.
    The train will go back to coal mine but will only load the first wagon keeps going to the end of the line and stops.
    >>
    Are you running using "Navigate to..." and "Load" or 3rd party commands?
    Are you sure the coal mine is operating and has sufficient coal to load when you get back there?
    If there is coal available, if you drive manually does it load?
    Is this behaviour different to an earlier build (if you have one to test in).

I found that pass train follow commands but when it gets back to the starting point it will uncouple from train go to the end and stops wont run around train.
    >>
    I don't understand this one. Please provide more details.

Get errors click continue no CTD in this build.
    >>
    Great

When i change from driver to surveyor i pause ai trains before i adjust anything in surveyor, its the same if i don't pause driver.
    >>
    I don't understand this one. Please provide more details.

BTW i love unified driver session.
    >>
    Great!!
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

Useing built in commands, like navigate to say coal mine load bay 1 load runaround the navigate to power unload run around repeat.
    btw coal mine,power station have been renamed IE:KAIWAKA COAL/ HEATHCOTE POWER
    When switching from driver to surveyor the coal mine has full tank of fuel and coal to load.
    As for the passinger trains i use navigate to track mark wait 1 min and repeat commands.
    thanking you.
    Last edited by KEA; June 28th, 2019 at 02:29 AM.