Invisible files

SirGreg

Currently im downloading from download station the Baltimore to Connellsville and West mega route, even 50% of the files are installed i cant locate the route in game neither i can see it in content manager as installed content i can only see it at download station tab but the route is downloading and installs but where?.Any solution to this ?

Probably it's still downloading the route. TANE and TRS19 are downloading several assets at the same time (without FCT up to 2). The 50% installed are dependencies of the route, which are smaller and download quicker.

Peter

Probably it's still downloading the route. TANE and TRS19 are downloading several assets at the same time (without FCT up to 2). The 50% installed are dependencies of the route, which are smaller and download quicker.

Peter
Usually you can see the route even if its not complete first time i encounter this, i just hope i dont waste my time with an invisible route.

The route has to be downloaded completely before being installed. Only after being installed, it becomes visible. Downloading the large Baltimore to Connelsville route takes some time (even with FCT). While still downloading the route itself, a lot of the dependencies have already finished their download and installation.

You could use the ftp download from the DLS website to download the route, without downloading the dependencies at the same time (or use 'download this version' in content manager ?). After installing the downloaded .cdp file, you can use the content manager to download the dependencies.

Peter

Last edited:
If Task Manager is seeing comm activity then let it run. You should have a folder called Downloads on your C: (system) drive. That is where it is temporarily loaded. Once fully loaded a Setup program will install the various files in their proper places using your current TRS19 installation. Notification during the process will occur.

The route has to be downloaded completely before being installed. Only after being installed, it becomes visible. Downloading the large Baltimore to Connelsville route takes some time (even with FCT). While still downloading the route itself, a lot of the dependencies have already finished their download and installation.

You could use the ftp download from the DLS website to download the route, without downloading the dependencies at the same time (or use 'download this version' in content manager ?). After installing the downloaded .cdp file, you can use the content manager to download the dependencies.

Peter
For the moment we should wait until the download ends you see i had downloaded six months earlier the same route but as content manager working before the route was complete i could enter and see the map ok many things were misssing but i had access to the route and the title of the route on route selection was ready but now not.

All nicely done the route rolls awesome and finally apeared correct .Absolutely worthed all the trouble many grats to the author for this Brilliant and extensive route!

All nicely done the route rolls awesome and finally apeared correct .Absolutely worthed all the trouble many grats to the author for this Brilliant and extensive route!

Hi Sir Gregg
I've been away for a few days and I missed this thread. I'm glad you were able to work things out. Enjoy the route.

Joe

Back