Norfolksouthern37/ATSF GM60M bug.

ekeenan

I hope I have the right forum. In TRS19, I discovered that the axles on the rear bogie when traveling nose forward rotates backwards. This bug is also in T:ANE. Even though it has the builtin category in TRS19, the locomotive still can't be opened to edit. The locomotive in T:ANE had the payware category. Any possibilities that this can be fixed at the source?

Edit: The above title should have indicated GP60M.

If I am correct, Justin is the author of the locomotive and Justin works for Jointed Rail? The locomotive would be locked because of Jointed Rail's request?? I am only trying to find out if Jointed Rail is responsible for fixing it or N3V via bug report.

Last edited:
If I am correct, Justin is the author of the locomotive and Justin works for Jointed Rail? The locomotive would be locked because of Jointed Rail's request?? I am only trying to find out if Jointed Rail is responsible for fixing it or N3V via bug report.
Justin last updated the engine for inclusion in Trainz 2012. The payware tag lock is not a request from anyone on our team. Continue to ask N3V for support on the issue.

Back