TransDem Win10

jotnarayan

Good morning.
I am a beginner in the topic of road construction, but I want to learn and start from scratch.
I have the version Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 European version installed. I manage quite well with the program, and I have created routes manually from the editor.
Now, my interest goes further, and I'm trying to install the TrainzDem in its latest version on my machine (Windows 10).
But, I'm having a problem with the installation. There is an error "Patch.job logical error" and there is no way to proceed with a program installation.
Is Win10 compatible, or is the error due to other reasons?
In advance, thanks for your help

Transdem installed in Win10 here with no problems, so it would be due to something else? Perhaps run the installer as administrator?

Are you installing the 64-bit version of the program?

If you are, try downloading the installer again and retrying the installation.

You may want to disable your Antivirus real-time scanner as that maybe interrupting the installer.

Outside of this, there shouldn't be a problem because I too have installed and use the program on Windows 10 without issue.

Are you installing the 64-bit version of the program?

If you are, try downloading the installer again and retrying the installation.

You may want to disable your Antivirus real-time scanner as that maybe interrupting the installer.

Outside of this, there shouldn't be a problem because I too have installed and use the program on Windows 10 without issue.

Thank you for your answers.
- Running installer as Administrator, and keeps failing.
- Working with 64b version
- Antivirus with total permissions for TranzDem
- Reinstalled in both c: as in D.

Continue to fail.

Solved topic.
I tried to install the last update, until I realized it was a payment program. I just got in touch with the author to proceed with his purchase. He replies that he is on vacation. I'll have to wait.
Thank you all.

Solved topic.
I tried to install the last update, until I realized it was a payment program. I just got in touch with the author to proceed with his purchase. He replies that he is on vacation. I'll have to wait.
Thank you all.

Thank you for the update.

Back