Don't know where to post this

Christopher824

CDETrainz.com
My wife passed away today

Thank You to everyone who has put up with me the last few years... I'll keep annoying you. She kept telling me that Trainz was a waste of time... just have to put that out there because it was her wish for her to make me tell you all.

God Bless

My sympathy is extended to you. I know a bit about how you're feeling. I lost my wife in 1985 when she was but 33 years old. Breast/Bone Cancer.

Time is the only healer.

Dave Snow

My condolences for your loss. I lost my wife 10 years ago and remember her daily as I use her password to start windows each day
Cheers,
Mike

You posted it in the right place mate, and I am so sorry to hear your sad news Chris.

She no doubt truly loved you, giving you the opportunity to enjoy your hobby to the fullest.

Kind wishes mate, on this extremely sad occasion.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Take care.

Roy

You have my thoughts Christopher.
Not an easy situation for you, but you are not alone, you have a great hobby with friends that will help you along the way.
My wife deserted me with 4 boys to look after back in 2012, she passed away suddenly in 2016 and I did not get the chance to say goodbye to her.
I still can't fully come to terms with both events, but things will improve as time passes.

You may not have her physically alongside any more you but you will have many memories that will stay with you forever.

Wishing you all the best,
Graham.

My heart goes out to you,
After 51 years together I lost my wife Helen last year ( one half of Helian 43)
You feel lost at the moment but,

You can shed tears that she is gone
or you can smile because she lived.

You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back
or you can open your eyes & see all she's left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see her
or you can be full of the love you shared.

You can turn your back on tomorrow & live yesterday
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember her only that she has gone
or you can cherish her memory & let it live on.

You can cry & close your mind,
be empty & turn your back
or you can do what she'd want:-

Smile, open your eyes, love & go on.

My condolences to you and your family.

Ian aka Helian43

Last edited:
Sorry to here of your loss, sincere condolences, life sometimes is not fair, remember the good times.
Take care and keep on annoying us!

Lost mine in 2004. The good Lord has blessed me with another good woman. Hang in there, it's hard, but it will get better.

Christopher
Very sorry to hear of your loss, I find it one of the sadest things when someone looses a spouse or soul mate.
Just keep her in your memories.

Ken

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your loss also.
I lost my grandfather on my Mom's side just a few days before I was born.
I lost my grandfather on my Dad's side more recently. When he passed away, he was reclining in his recliner and his last words were, ironically, "You know, I think I'll take me a little nap." My grandmother was in the kitchen, which is separated by the living room, where my grandfather was, by the kitchen counter, said, "Okay." She turned away and continued working in the kitchen while my Grandfather closed his eyes. When she turned back, she noticed he wasn't breathing and immediately started CPR on him, to no avail. She knew then he was gone. However, she is not alone in the house, she's got a dog with her, a Miniature Pinscher named Precious.

Such sad news. My sympathies to you and your family.

As for annoying us - I have enjoyed our occasional sparring matches.

My partner keeps telling me that posting in these forum is a waste of time because you will never convince any of those "idiots" (her words) you argue with - but I keep ignoring her. Please keep posting, I find that it can be great therapy.

So very sorry to hear of your wife's passing and my sincerest condolences to yourself and family.

Take care.

Sharon.

Sorry for your loss Chris, I doubt it is sum thing i could handle as well as most here. My condolances to you and your family mate and please continue to annoy us all as that is what we are here for " Each Other".
Mick.

Thanks for all that replied to this thread. Things are getting better for me. I really appreciate that all of you are so kind to chime in. It really means alot to me.

Going forward, I will be back and be releasing some more routes sections in the near future and they will still be free for now. Trainz has been part of my recovery process for me, and just now have been able to start getting back into it.

Thank you all again!

Back