Anybody have Zapperjet's UPDATED two truck shay?

Quite a long tome ago, Zapperjet posted an updated (mesh and textures) version of his 2 truck/class A/Cold River shay on his website. The unupdated version is still on sirgibby's site - that's not the one I'm referring to. (The updated one has the same KUID.) I'm referring to the one that looks like this:

8a0aa829.png

Simply put, does anyone have a copy? I would like to point out that when Zapperjet left the community, he posted a new copyright that allows essentially unlimited sharing, so this actually doesn't violate copyright. (He also posted several source files.) If anyone has one, would you be willing to send me a copy?
Thanks.

Hi,

I found the files and added them to my GitHub: https://github.com/jspataro791/TrainzContentCreation

No warranty. ;)

Have fun!

Sooo... Does the new copyright mean I can finish and upload projects in there?? (Mostly just e-spec/smoke effects/sound type-stuff.) With lots of credit of course. (Example asset name: "Class D shay, originally by ZapperJet".) There's errors in at least some of them that I can't seem to fix, (missing normal map, mostly) but also can be safely ignored. (So DLS is ruled out for most of them anyway.)

As I could check, it is vice versa, there are bump textures defined for onetex material. It is possible to either remove the reference to the bump texture or change the material to support the bump texture. There is an option for that.

So, I am not sure if it just me or not, but I just tried the link and the website doesn't work. Does anyone else have this issue?

i'd be eternally grateful if somebody produced a straight stack version of this shay that I could adapt for use on the Uintah Railway. Somebody was going to make the Argentine central shays which were also used on the Uintah but they are distracted by many other more pressing projects and it looks like the shays won't ever get made.

Back