Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Login Problems

United States of America, Nebraska, Lincoln

I was noticing that it night be in their little popup add that they use on their system and not our computers.

Website crashed for awhile? I couldn't load the Forum page, and went in through my account at Auran, before the problem fixed itself...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EJB View Post
    there is a problem with either your website. i sent a club car payment October 26, 2019 and still cannot confirm that you received it and cannot use it for login problems. i have done everything this thread. if in fact i cannot use your service which is not my first option. then maybe i should ask for a refund.
    i have a large amount of your assets both freeware and club car and payware and really can't see why this is a problem. been with you guys for awhile.
    thanx
    ejb
    i would have rather have taken this up thru your website except your website will not let me.
    Send an email to support@jointedrail.com with your info and we'll take care of you.

Blog Entries

We've made some changes today on this that we think will yield no further login issues. Make sure youve cleared cookies/history of our site and give it another try if you had issues prior

Thank You! That has apparently solved the problem with both Chrome & Firefox.