Mohave Sub upgrading?

headmonkeyboy

Hey guys,

So I've gotten around to running the Mohave Sub sessions in Tane sp3 ( Steam version ) and wow do the cabs look ancient. So my question is can I upgrade the cabs
in sessions? I've tried adding a newer engine model to the lead to drive with but that resulted in an eternal red light maybe 15 miles downline in the ATSF 911 session.
Hopefully theres an easy way to swap out engines or just the cabs at least without breaking the session??

I like the route but man it needs brought up to current standards when it's being sold at full price or even included with a newer version of the game.

Thanks for any idea's/suggestions.

Clair

You may be able to reference a newer cab in the configs but it may also not sit in the right place either, do so at your own risk!

Note that we aren't the ones that have taken this route thru to TANE and beyond, that was N3V. We made it especially for TS12. We really didnt have the resources to go thru with a whole ground up rebuild of it, so they went ahead with just making it work in newer versions. We cant be held responsible for any of that route and its sessions behavior in anything else than what we originally designed it for.

OK thanks, Im no where near savy enough to try to mess with configs yet. Im the one lone guy that buys routes just to drive the sessions ( from the survey last month or so ).

I did run it in 12 last night ( Steam version again ) and it worked alot better but I did not try to change any loco's. There sure is alot to learn about Trainz, Im at about 300 hours and still
have no real clue how to edit or anything.

Thanks again,

Clair

Back