Welney & Umneth Tramway TRS19

tdstead

Narrow minded Tram Person
Has any one else downloaded this nice looking layot … For those who know the old version in earlier train the major change is the 2ft section has been converted to standard gauge.

a couple problems Tried getting a loco out of Unmeth depot past the platform but keeped getting stuck, only way out via loop.
The signals at each end wont change to green unless you go through and change every point to the correct direction, maybe needs invisible signals at the toes of points.
There is junction signals on the line that keep showing the wrong indication.

Tom

Hello! :D

The 2ft section railway had to be changed in order to eliminate outdated and 3rd party assets on the route.
The track layout didn´t receive any updates and is in the same state as in the old version (except the connection to previous 2ft gauge).
I didn´t check the signals, that is true. Although I will be honest, I don´t know where to put what signal, so I figured that I would leave the signals already in place there and let the people who understand the mechanics of these signals to place them on their own (either in session or route layer).

@tdstead could you describe more or show the problem you are having at Umneth, I can not reproduce it. I do not have a problem getting past the depot.

Ok its not doing it to me either at the moment … looks like its that Trainz get stuck bug getting me its normally only on tight curves don't get why its doing to me here.

For your info Im running mine as a tramway type layot im using the G.E.R steam tram plus the 17_5 steam tram witch is LNER as the main 2 locos … in my story after BR took over they sent other locos from various sections to help these 2 locos including LNER steam sential and the rest mainly saddle tanks, including 2 L&Y Asprial & PUG, with a couple of other odd locos as well like a S100, tried to pick locos that looked weathered as they looks the best on this line.

to me layot looks best at either light or the medium snow setting in the weather

yes rather steam

Thanks again
Tom

Loving this little train only problem most of the speed limits are way to high for it, sorry posting pic twice but it suits both spots
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Tom

An excellent Fenland scene. But may I ask where you obtained your W & U 4-wheel coaches? My tram engine needs some to pull!
Thanks.
Ray (almost a Fenman).

An excellent Fenland scene. But may I ask where you obtained your W & U 4-wheel coaches? My tram engine needs some to pull!
Thanks.
Ray (almost a Fenman).

its a lovely looking little route, , i used to live on the fens, good memories apart from seemingly endless drizzle. :-(

Back