MARSZ-I Industrial track (All Products available)

sailor-man67

First time in the forums and I need to someone shed some light to the issue I'm having with the MARSZ-I Industrial track (All Products available) in T:ANE

Cannot find the right answer with Auran's helpdesk support.

MARSZ-I Industrial track (All Products available) is not completely working. Everything seems to work when setting up the Queue, Process and Products (Setup) but if I try to set-up the TRACK (Load/Unload-products) the products list from this track (Track Tab) products are missing (NO PRODUCTS AT ALL), and I don't really know what's happening. This happens in Surveyor. I don't know how to fix this issue. I also try to place (In surveyor) another Multi-Industrial track, (A NON-MARSZ PRODUCT TRACK) this track does not unload MARSZ products. Unfortunately, the MARSZ-I industrial track (All Products available)KUID2:58223:10179:1 does not load/unload when I setup the products because the products list in the TRACK tab their are missing and I don't understand why.

Is there an update or an alternative to this track -- MARSZ-I Industrial track (All Products available)

Can you help? Does anyone has the same problem?

I suspect this is a problem not only on that particular MARZ-! industry, but on many other M.I.N.s. Go easy on this: Install a new industry. Populate it with ONE commodity. See if it can be properly configured and loads/unloads. Yes? add a second one. No? that industry is faulty and may have to be deleted and re-installed. Once you start to populate and make it work, you may find that past 4 commodities the thing freezes. If so, welcome to the real World/problem. On mine I can't have more than 4 commodities (Using M.I.N.). You may say, what about All products available? Think again, you can have all or any product, but at a given setting only 4 of all of them.

First time in the forums and I need to someone shed some light to the issue I'm having with the MARSZ-I Industrial track (All Products available) in T:ANE

Cannot find the right answer with Auran's helpdesk support.

MARSZ-I Industrial track (All Products available) is not completely working. Everything seems to work when setting up the Queue, Process and Products (Setup) but if I try to set-up the TRACK (Load/Unload-products) the products list from this track (Track Tab) products are missing (NO PRODUCTS AT ALL), and I don't really know what's happening. This happens in Surveyor. I don't know how to fix this issue. I also try to place (In surveyor) another Multi-Industrial track, (A NON-MARSZ PRODUCT TRACK) this track does not unload MARSZ products. Unfortunately, the MARSZ-I industrial track (All Products available)KUID2:58223:10179:1 does not load/unload when I setup the products because the products list in the TRACK tab their are missing and I don't understand why.

Is there an update or an alternative to this track -- MARSZ-I Industrial track (All Products available)

Can you help? Does anyone has the same problem?

Hello Sailor

Sorry for the very long long delay -- I'm not into trainz at this moment, however, since you brought this issue to my attention I finally got around to it -- This usually happens when a new N33 Trainz product comes out, in that, N3V changes how the scripts are read! My program guru did me a favor and updated the Marsz-I Industrial Track (All Products Available) with the updated kuids: KUID2:58223:10179:2 -- should work fine in TRZ2019!

here's the link to it:
Download Page

Happy Trainzing :)
Ish

PS. Any further issue with any Marsz contents, or even suggestions (although I'm not into trainz at this time) just make a note of it at the marsz blog, which is connected to my email:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/entry.php?305-THE-MARSZ-BLOG&bt=5712#comment5712

I usually don't spend all that much time reading the forum these days!!

Last edited:
Hello Ish6;

Thanks for replying, but even though I haven't tried to use the MARSZ-I Industrial track (All Products available), I have been quite busy with other building other routes in T:ANE, I appreciate the reply.

Anyways, I'll be making another test with the MARSZ-I Industrial track (All Products available) sometime and see if there still an issue with it. I'll notify you later.

Thanks again;

sailor-man67

Back