Announcement on routes I'm going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my siblings and I begin doing fun routes and cities, they will done by scratch aka new route. So we will coming up with the routes we will do on our own. The way DKDSmith stole somebody else work, was a big terrifying scare on here. I feel sorry for those who were involved into that stolen content thread. But as of now, we will be doing new cities and/or make custom-made city already registered within Trainz (etc. Tidewater Point Rail). Anybody is welcome to help us get the right objects to do within the game.

We'll begin to hookup our Windows 7 computer downstairs in the shoe room. Hope everyone is excited on here about it.

You have no idea how exited I am. I certainly look forward to a continuous stream of high quality routes from you and your siblings.

When my siblings and I begin doing fun routes and cities, they will done by scratch aka new route. So we will coming up with the routes we will do on our own. The way DKDSmith stole somebody else work, was a big terrifying scare on here. I feel sorry for those who were involved into that stolen content thread. But as of now, we will be doing new cities and/or make custom-made city already registered within Trainz (etc. Tidewater Point Rail). Anybody is welcome to help us get the right objects to do within the game.

We'll begin to hookup our Windows 7 computer downstairs in the shoe room. Hope everyone is excited on here about it.

These posts are machine generated or from a mentally challenged individual. Ignore them.

The grammar and sentence structure are not "right", even poor in places, as you would expect from a machine generated system so you could be correct on that.

The OP posted earlier that he's on the autism spectrum and has 'special needs'. Having worked for the mental health service in my professional life before I retired his post are very much what I'd expect from someone fitting that description.

The caring sharing Trainz community :( :(

One of my grandsons is on the autism spectrum. I myself have a major problem, with anxiety, depression, mild agorophobia and social disorder.

Why do people always jump to conclusions and think the worst, of other people they have never even met.

Shame on you all. Respect Annie.

If you are correct then I am wrong and apologise but it does seem strange - an unregistered user, wanting to bring his unregistered friends into the forum (none of whom, apparently, own a copy of Trainz), then claiming that he and "his siblings" were about to start producing new routes and cities, then talking about DKDSmith (his former ID???) stealing other peoples work. It all still looks far too suspicious.

I will simply ignore these posts.

Tony Hilliam is responsible for the conduct here. Let's wait for his action. He may choose to privately contact the poster to determine if he has medical issues or is a victim of chemical intake. The latter is enjoying his moment and notice he/she was lacking in day-to-day life. Given the overall amount of social sewerage on the web it is surprising that we have not seen this before if it is not a medical issue.

If you are correct then I am wrong and apologise but it does seem strange - an unregistered user, wanting to bring his unregistered friends into the forum (none of whom, apparently, own a copy of Trainz), then claiming that he and "his siblings" were about to start producing new routes and cities, then talking about DKDSmith (his former ID???) stealing other peoples work. It all still looks far too suspicious.

I will simply ignore these posts.

That was David E. Smith Sr. (dkdsmith) that stole somebody else work and latch his name on it. But now since I been Dan James aka DJ James, I will do route from scratch aka new route. Team Rocket Good Guys and Team Plasma Good Guys would never steal anybody ideas of Trainz routes.

Last edited:
From a purely neutral standpoint I find it best not to announce anything until it is 95% ready for release. Fallen into that trap myself, announcing all new wonderful projects which a week later are dead in the recycle bin.

And I don't think the OP really needs to start multiple threads on the topic - hopefully the mod(s0 will tidy things up a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back