Norfolk Southern - Sandusky District

I'm very excited to see this project come to completion and release. I live up here between Cleveland and Toledo, along the lake -- quite near Sandusky, as a matter of fact.

KB

Very nicely done route, Christian. I found a couple of things I will send back to you in a PM.

Thank you all for the feedback!

@JCitron: I look forward to your feedback! Currently I am also trying to find the reasons why the Basic sessions always cause a CTD when they are started from the menu, but if you start them from the CM there is no CTD.

Thank you all for the feedback!

@JCitron: I look forward to your feedback! Currently I am also trying to find the reasons why the Basic sessions always cause a CTD when they are started from the menu, but if you start them from the CM there is no CTD.

I had that occur last night!

I was located at the museum in Bellevue and then Poof! My guess is something isn't right with one of the engines, a sound file perhaps, or script that's causing the session to crash over there. If I remember the original Bellevue Yard module had awful stutters in that location, and this maybe very related.

The other very minor thing I found is a dirt road spline that comes out of the fence near the corn syrup plant (I think that's what it is) near Bellevue Yard. The road spline sticks up in the air and looks bad.

I'm sort of familiar with the area through some video cameras from Rail Stream. They have a couple of rail-cams in the area and I recognized the landscape and location right away! :) I noticed you don't have as many trees as is on the camera, but that can happen in due time as they say.

Outside of the minor thing, the road spline, and that more dire one, this is an awesome route that will keep people busy for a very long time.

I had that occur last night!

I was located at the museum in Bellevue and then Poof! My guess is something isn't right with one of the engines, a sound file perhaps, or script that's causing the session to crash over there. If I remember the original Bellevue Yard module had awful stutters in that location, and this maybe very related.

The other very minor thing I found is a dirt road spline that comes out of the fence near the corn syrup plant (I think that's what it is) near Bellevue Yard. The road spline sticks up in the air and looks bad.

I'm sort of familiar with the area through some video cameras from Rail Stream. They have a couple of rail-cams in the area and I recognized the landscape and location right away! :) I noticed you don't have as many trees as is on the camera, but that can happen in due time as they say.

Outside of the minor thing, the road spline, and that more dire one, this is an awesome route that will keep people busy for a very long time.

Thanks for the feedback, I took a look at the content in the museum and hopefully took the right path. The other feedbacks I have also processed in the new version, but especially in the trees, I'm a little reserved because I use Speedtrees.

On Tuesday I will then provide the update!

Life is added. Many thanks to "derhildener", without his commitment and feedback from testing much would not be so far. Even if it is not a classic task in the sense of "drive to A, then to B, then do something and task is done".

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
The next part will soon be available via the DLS. More information here, and for those interested in progress, the next part to Bucyrus, OH has begun.

Incredible work -- some of the screenshots look like photos, there is so much detail. Well done, look forward to downloading the route and entering the NS world. What railroads operated the route in, say the 1970s? NYC? PRR?

Incredible work -- some of the screenshots look like photos, there is so much detail. Well done, look forward to downloading the route and entering the NS world. What railroads operated the route in, say the 1970s? NYC? PRR?

Predecessors were NKP, PRR and NW. Rebuild by NW and expand by NS since 2014

I was a big fan of the hump yard route. Really man, you do excellent work. Excellent work.

Just downloaded, getting ready to do some operating!

Just checked it out in quick drive. Awesome, as expected. I am extremely happy right now... Coal Country and Mojave Subdivision were starting to get a bit boring.

Looks so good downloading part 1 big download saying 1923 items at monent

Tom

Ended up over 2000 with no problems including sessions …. Train session looks very complex might take me a while to work out.

Last edited:
Loving what I'm seeing in the screenshots! Downloading right now, and I have a few unknowns, specifically these
<kuid:661281:85193>
<kuid2:661281:44251:1>
<kuid2:661281:44302:1>
<kuid:126773:21016>
<kuid2:661281:44247:1>
<kuid2:661281:44301:1>
I think some of them might be track? But I'm not sure.

When i load this route it try to load for about 5 min then it will shut down trainz 2019. Plus when i try to go to page 4 of this forum i get a red flag warning not to go on. 1 thru 3 are fine

#51, #52, #53

Thanks for the praise and the screenshot!

Loving what I'm seeing in the screenshots! Downloading right now, and I have a few unknowns, specifically these
<kuid:661281:85193>
<kuid2:661281:44251:1>
<kuid2:661281:44302:1>
<kuid:126773:21016>
<kuid2:661281:44247:1>
<kuid2:661281:44301:1>
I think some of them might be track? But I'm not sure.

The missing kuids you get from the Regional Editions. Please visit this thread for the statement.

When i load this route it try to load for about 5 min then it will shut down trainz 2019. Plus when i try to go to page 4 of this forum i get a red flag warning not to go on. 1 thru 3 are fine

If you have installed all dependencies, they are error free and nothing is left open for edit? Do you have the compatibility to "maximize compatibility", down from "maximize performance". This was often the reason for one of my beta testers and many CTDs.

And the Stage 2 Update:

Many would like to have the second Hump and the 38 tracks bowl, so it will come with the next release.

and a expressions several miles south from Bucyrus, OH. The goal for the next Stage.

This looks so inviting to operate. However when I download I get a message that <kuid:107727:1200869976> is defective. No matter how many times that I redownload. Can you help me with this?

Pat

This looks so inviting to operate. However when I download I get a message that <kuid:107727:1200869976> is defective. No matter how many times that I redownload. Can you help me with this?

Pat

<kuid:107727:1200869976> NS Lake Division District is a route by chrisracer8903, this was upload to the DLS on 17 Jan 2006 and nothing to do with my route. It covers the same area but has nothing in common with my <kuid2:203554:100558:7> TRS19 - NS Sandusky District - Stage 1 - Route.

Back