Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norfolk Southern - Sandusky District

That was definitely a "teaser" escd84! Just when I was starting to get excited about that coal unloader.....!
    Last edited by Forester1; September 15th, 2019 at 07:49 PM.
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” ― R.L.S.

United States of America, Fla., Spring Hill

I'm not sure if that was even a teaser, LOL. Freeware or payware I got to have this layout when is done. Not much NS out there, and I'm not sure why, its just as big as any of the others. Excellent for sure.

United States of America, In Front Of My PC

Search on the DLS: https://www.auran.com/DLS/index.php

Bendorsey

Kick Back

Kick_Back

Dumper

Dump

Rotary

These would look great there
    Last edited by MP242; September 15th, 2019 at 09:25 PM.
    I want all my performance sliders set to "Full"

You make this route building buisness look incredibly easy Christian nice work my freind keep it up.
    Cheers Mick.

I think a release in the next weeks is possible.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

That will be awesome! I look forward to downloading it and giving the route a try.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019: 98592

Blog Entries

What trainz version will it be released in?
    How Tomorrow Moves

Quote Originally Posted by Mkultra04 View Post
    What trainz version will it be released in?
    It's TRS19 only, you will need the basic version. Maybe I have some time to get it done also for the regional editions

Wow very nice, and I had just asked if anyone could make the old McMyler coal dumpers that used to be all along the lake. Cant wait for this

I'm very excited to see this project come to completion and release. I live up here between Cleveland and Toledo, along the lake -- quite near Sandusky, as a matter of fact.

KB

Very nicely done route, Christian. I found a couple of things I will send back to you in a PM.
    John

Thank you all for the feedback!

@JCitron: I look forward to your feedback! Currently I am also trying to find the reasons why the Basic sessions always cause a CTD when they are started from the menu, but if you start them from the CM there is no CTD.

Quote Originally Posted by escd84 View Post
    Thank you all for the feedback!

@JCitron: I look forward to your feedback! Currently I am also trying to find the reasons why the Basic sessions always cause a CTD when they are started from the menu, but if you start them from the CM there is no CTD.
    I had that occur last night!

I was located at the museum in Bellevue and then Poof! My guess is something isn't right with one of the engines, a sound file perhaps, or script that's causing the session to crash over there. If I remember the original Bellevue Yard module had awful stutters in that location, and this maybe very related.

The other very minor thing I found is a dirt road spline that comes out of the fence near the corn syrup plant (I think that's what it is) near Bellevue Yard. The road spline sticks up in the air and looks bad.

I'm sort of familiar with the area through some video cameras from Rail Stream. They have a couple of rail-cams in the area and I recognized the landscape and location right away! I noticed you don't have as many trees as is on the camera, but that can happen in due time as they say.

Outside of the minor thing, the road spline, and that more dire one, this is an awesome route that will keep people busy for a very long time.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    I had that occur last night!

I was located at the museum in Bellevue and then Poof! My guess is something isn't right with one of the engines, a sound file perhaps, or script that's causing the session to crash over there. If I remember the original Bellevue Yard module had awful stutters in that location, and this maybe very related.

The other very minor thing I found is a dirt road spline that comes out of the fence near the corn syrup plant (I think that's what it is) near Bellevue Yard. The road spline sticks up in the air and looks bad.

I'm sort of familiar with the area through some video cameras from Rail Stream. They have a couple of rail-cams in the area and I recognized the landscape and location right away! I noticed you don't have as many trees as is on the camera, but that can happen in due time as they say.

Outside of the minor thing, the road spline, and that more dire one, this is an awesome route that will keep people busy for a very long time.
    Thanks for the feedback, I took a look at the content in the museum and hopefully took the right path. The other feedbacks I have also processed in the new version, but especially in the trees, I'm a little reserved because I use Speedtrees.

On Tuesday I will then provide the update!