Norfolk Southern - Sandusky District

Nice work Christian and with this game if that is what works then stick with it mate, Mind if i try and make sum concrete silo's for that corner of of the process where you currently have two white silo's ?. I think that is part of the blending process they have there which i'm not really sure how it all works but i'd like to give it a crack anyway's.
Cheers Mick.

Just look at it and play with it. :D It´s from last week

I live near Columbus. How far south are you going because I would love to see columbus in this.

Columbus is the goal, but if my time or motivation is enough for it, I do not know yet. Better step by step and I prefer to grow with small modules and themes. First module was under the topic "hump yard", this module is under the theme "coal dock and train watching". Let's see what topics the rest still gives

Just look at it and play with it. :D It´s from last week

Columbus is the goal, but if my time or motivation is enough for it, I do not know yet. Better step by step and I prefer to grow with small modules and themes. First module was under the topic "hump yard", this module is under the theme "coal dock and train watching". Let's see what topics the rest still gives

I have Columbus mostly done. North almost to Marion, south past Watkins and east past Buckeye yard. route merge?

2017-04-14-193313.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

August update

Then and now, it's moving forward

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

@justinroth The picture of your Columbus route gives one another boost!

Would like to know if you can merges our routes, but unfortunately I am already building in TRS19. Do not know if you build with DEMs or free hand? With the latter, it might work out simple, if TransDEM is your starting point, it will be more complicated. I use a combination of both and my DEMs do not have the correct heights. I can send you however in any case my Transdem map for my last parts then you can look if it could fit somewhere? Of course, if you already own a TRS19 version which is not registered in your timeline then I like to pack the route together.

And something else about your signature.... Thank you very much, without that I would never have found in my life your great song Overboard!!!!!

Then and now, it's moving forward

@justinroth The picture of your Columbus route gives one another boost!

Would like to know if you can merges our routes, but unfortunately I am already building in TRS19. Do not know if you build with DEMs or free hand? With the latter, it might work out simple, if TransDEM is your starting point, it will be more complicated. I use a combination of both and my DEMs do not have the correct heights. I can send you however in any case my Transdem map for my last parts then you can look if it could fit somewhere? Of course, if you already own a TRS19 version which is not registered in your timeline then I like to pack the route together.

And something else about your signature.... Thank you very much, without that I would never have found in my life your great song Overboard!!!!!
Thanks dude! My Columbus route is mostly DEM based yes, I will have to check where the height is. I do not have TRS2019 yet but plan on purchasing it soon. I have two other large routes and it seems I can never work on one long enough to finish it, I haven't worked on the Columbus route in a bit but I put alooooooot of work into into it, including a lot of custom content. I'm curious to see if our routes are close to the same level. It is possible to shift a DEM route in TransDEM however I believe it can create problems once there are assets placed on it.

Hope both of your routes are released because I would love that! I tried making Columbus but every attemt fails.:confused:

A big thank you goes out to Matruck for the great silo which are now in Sandusky!
And an annoyed look towards the programmer of the game. The last baseboards completed, a new clutter layer added for more atmosphere aaaannnnddd all turf FX elements are gone from the whole map...:eek: So everything again from the beginning...

Have a backup installed, will hopefully catch up the lost day then quickly. In the meantime, a small taste

That was definitely a "teaser" escd84! Just when I was starting to get excited about that coal unloader.....!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if that was even a teaser, LOL. Freeware or payware I got to have this layout when is done. Not much NS out there, and I'm not sure why, its just as big as any of the others. Excellent for sure.

You make this route building buisness look incredibly easy Christian nice work my freind keep it up.
Cheers Mick.:)

Wow very nice, and I had just asked if anyone could make the old McMyler coal dumpers that used to be all along the lake. Cant wait for this

Back