Thread: Question about older version of TRS2004 and TS2009 content manager

Question Question about older version of TRS2004 and TS2009 content manager

Although all my stuff I made on previous Windows Vista computer has been completely gone after issues with the Windows Vista unable to loggin my user. Anyway, does anybody know if Contact Manager (older version) for TRS2006 and TS2009, would work on Windows 7?

I remembered made a thread about they weren't working whatsoever and that was back in October 2013.

Excuse my mistake on TRS2004 when I actually mean TRS2006.
    Last edited by TeamRocketDJJ; May 22nd, 2019 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Mistaken thread name disclaimer

All versions from the first Trainz on work for me in 7 just fine. I do run 12 and older in XP compatablity mode as admin with visual themes
    and desktop composition turned off. They seem to run better that way for me.

Clair
    An Equal Oppertunity Annoyer

Question

Quote Originally Posted by headmonkeyboy View Post
    All versions from the first Trainz on work for me in 7 just fine. I do run 12 and older in XP compatablity mode as admin with visual themes
    and desktop composition turned off. They seem to run better that way for me.

Clair
    Does Content Manager works for you on Windows 7 while running older version of Trainz games?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketDJJ View Post
    Does Content Manager works for you on Windows 7 while running older version of Trainz games?
    I think it was understood that you meant Content Manager in your original post.

Yup, like I said it works fine.

Clair
    An Equal Oppertunity Annoyer