Missing deps after saving route

bugs21

Hi all,

Running TRS19
So I went in to the Pennsylvania & Berwind route to change the light settings in the enviornment. I made it slightly brighter. Saved the route as a new route under the same name. After saving, I'm given these missing deps in cm. Nothing was showing missing before saving the route, only after.

kuid2:45324:100354:1

kuid:109664:100643
kuid:109664:100716

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andy

You have to replace the KUID of the original route in the config file of the sessions by the one of the new route you created under the same name.

You have to replace the KUID of the original route in the config file of the sessions by the one of the new route you created under the same name.

Why? I did so, but no change.

It doesn't seem to be an issue with any other route

If you don't change the KUID of the original route in the sessions, they remain dependant of it and are unavailable for the new one.

As for the missing assets, they are rolling stock (PB GP38-2, P&B B30-7 and P&B 100 Ton Hopper) included in the files you got when you purchased the route, then easy to recover.

I took an alternate route here. I went in the kuid list and deleted those three, then committed the route. It cleared it up just fine. Thank you

Unless you replace it, if you don't re-install the missing rolling stock the sessions provided with the route will not work anymore.

Y'all were right, that did only work until the next time I saved the route. Unfortunately the "delete missing assets" in surveyor didn't work. I just went ahead and bought the content pack from Jointedrail and everything works fine now. Thanks for all the support

Back