I'm back new, fresh and different! However it's my first time ever here I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys it's a me DJ James of Team Rocket! Prepare for trouble! And make it double! Since I'm so creative and talented, I have decided to come on here to replay Trainz! Currently I have Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006, Trainz Ultimate Collection, Trainz Simulator 2009, Trainz Simulator 2010 and Trainz for the Mac! My lovely parents Jessie and James created this account for me to protect everybody on here from that evil dkdsmith that made all kind of trouble on here. Although I'm actually Dan James but you guys can call me DJ James! SoI'm gonna post to threads and have fun on here! Beginning this week, I'm hooking up my older Gateway DX4200-09 computer and begin Trainz Simulator 2009 and begin a new start! Horray!

Last edited:
Welcome !

Just a little tip: Don't forget to 'Register' your versions of Trainz (See at top of this page between 'Download Station' and 'Helpdesk' ) otherwise you may not get support from the other Trainz members/

Cheers mate,
Roy

It may be that he does not have the Trainz registered; I registered with 2009 and 2010 but I did not remember any of those records when I bought TRS 2019 last year so I registered with a third nick. The reality is that I am "fant" with lowercase, "Fant" with capital letters and "Fant_authentic" now.

However, humble is not "the new kid on the block" ..........

If you've got an old profile, then it means that any serial numbers you registered on that old profile will still be registered to that account. From memory one cannot transfer serial numbers but Helpdesk in some cases have been known to merge accounts.

Shane

If you've got an old profile, then it means that any serial numbers you registered on that old profile will still be registered to that account. From memory one cannot transfer serial numbers but Helpdesk in some cases have been known to merge accounts.

Shane

I never had any previous profiles.

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know.

The DKDSmith account were the roughen evil criminal Smiths made that created that account actually bad guys and the sister wasn't my real sister, following they are FBI wanted people. My real sister is Molly Jessie aka MJ Jessie of Team Rocket. Johnathan Williams is usually my actor protrayal name for when I act in movies and TV shows.

My real name is Dan James but you can call me DJ James! My real parents are Jessie and James of Team Rocket, I have a huge family and I'm a well talented special needs and on the autism spectrum. My real sister is MJ Jessie and she's so cute and adorable! So yeah, we all be coming onto here and play Trainz forever and ever since we are so creative! ;-)

The DKDSmith account were the roughen evil criminal Smiths made that created that account actually bad guys and the sister wasn't my real sister, following they are FBI wanted people. My real sister is Molly Jessie aka MJ Jessie of Team Rocket. Johnathan Williams is usually my actor protrayal name for when I act in movies and TV shows.

My real name is Dan James but you can call me DJ James! My real parents are Jessie and James of Team Rocket, I have a huge family and I'm a well talented special needs and on the autism spectrum. My real sister is MJ Jessie and she's so cute and adorable! So yeah, we all be coming onto here and play Trainz forever and ever since we are so creative! ;-)

Great family history! ;)

However, no matter how much details you give us, you'll receive little in the way of Trainz support unless you register your programs. Since you have a purportedly previous account, I recommend you contact the helpdesk and have the guys there merge your accounts together to show the registered Trainz versions on your timeline.

Help Desk

Gonna explain the whole entire Trainz Discussion Forum who we are.

Guys, I'm DJ James and this is my family!
Lovely siblings
MJ Jessie, L3J James, Hikarifan25, Dawn, Clemont Citron, Bonnie Eureka, Emilia Nuzlocke, Ash James, Misty Jessie, Brock James, Duplica Jessie, Davis, Yolei, Iris, Sue, Serena Nuzlocke, Star
Lovely parents
Jessie
James

Lovely grandparents: Jessibelle, Aldith*, Barret*, Down End A* and Down End B*

Lovely default starting Pokémon: Talking Meowth

*indicates that they are part of Team Plasma Good Guys

That's us Team Rocket Good Guys Jessie and James Family! We will all begin to play Trainz 2009 for a good awhile!

Last edited:
Ok, you don't need to start 30,000,000 threads talking about who you are. One is enough.

peter

You need to stop doing this. You've been giving out a lot of personal information on an open forum which is not a wise thing to do. You also seem to want to talk about subjects which are of absolutely no interest to forum members.
This is a Trainz forum where those who hold registered copies of the Trainz simulator discuss subjects relevant to operating the simulator, modding and content creation as well as seeking help with technical problems they might be having.

Until you can show evidence of owning a registered copy of Trainz beside your avatar in your forum posts no-one is going to take you seriously or pay much attention to anything you post.

Beam me up Scotty...

Aint this the same dude that made a route where you fly planes thru the World Trade Center and everyone lost their mind over it and his "older sister" had to bail him out?

giphy.gif

Aint this the same dude that made a route where you fly planes thru the World Trade Center and everyone lost their mind over it and his "older sister" had to bail him out?

Umm no, I wasn't that same dude. That was done by a 48 year old man named David. Even thought his sister and wife bail him out. I wasn't on here when he made that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back