Windows 10 version 1903 - How is it working?

Old, long story. In March, some of the Windows Insider Build updates failed when users had multiple external and internal disk drives and USB peripherals.
Now fixed by Microsoft, so you were spared this anguish.

I installed 1903 a week ago and it works fine. Only issue I have had is occasional dropouts in bluetooth audio. No idea if this is an Windows issue, hardware or signal interference.

I installed 1903 a week ago and it works fine. Only issue I have had is occasional dropouts in bluetooth audio. No idea if this is an Windows issue, hardware or signal interference.

Probably this known problem with 1903 https://www.tenforums.com/windows-1...indows-10-may-2019-update-version-1903-a.html

Unable to discover or connect to Bluetooth devices

Microsoft has identified compatibility issues with some versions of Realtek and Qualcomm Bluetooth radio drivers.

Working fine here since last week.

Only problem was that I had to remake the macros for my old, but briliant, MS Sidewinder keyboard, but, every major update to WIN 10 has done that so it is expected.
Easily solved by using MS Mouse and Keyboard app.

I've yet to try the new Edge, having had past issues with MS browsers I need convincing first :)

Back