Geforce Experience doesn't like Trainz...

logybear

Content Creator
Hey Guys, So I'm trying to record TRS2019 with my new Geforce Experience, but I found out the game isn't supported by Geforce and so when I try recording it puts me in windowed mode and asks to record the desktop instead. Will TRS2019 be supported by Geforce in the distant future? As the Recording software in Geforce Experience doesn't lag in any of my games like OBS, Bandicam and Fraps do. I'm working on a film with the game if anyone was wondering why I'm trying to use it...

Thanks,
Logan Thurman

Hey Guys, So I'm trying to record TRS2019 with my new Geforce Experience, but I found out the game isn't supported by Geforce and so when I try recording it puts me in windowed mode and asks to record the desktop instead. Will TRS2019 be supported by Geforce in the distant future? As the Recording software in Geforce Experience doesn't lag in any of my games like OBS, Bandicam and Fraps do. I'm working on a film with the game if anyone was wondering why I'm trying to use it...

Thanks,
Logan Thurman

Weird, it works for me in TRS2019....

I've had no problems recording in TRS19 with Nividia Geforce Experience. No special setup, using default settings and keyboard shortcut (alt/f9) to record/stop recording.

I've had no problems recording in TRS19 with Nividia Geforce Experience. No special setup, using default settings and keyboard shortcut (alt/f9) to record/stop recording.
Never used it before. Where does the recording go -- is there a setting to control this?

Thanks,
Logan Thurman

I have no problems recording with GeForce Experience nor any of the issues you mention. That's how I created my "fly thru" videos for my two recently released TRS19 Routes (ie; Progressive & CC&LE).

Bob

Back