Thread: Geforce Experience doesn't like Trainz...

United States of America, Hamilton, Montana
    Blog Entries

Default Geforce Experience doesn't like Trainz...

Hey Guys, So I'm trying to record TRS2019 with my new Geforce Experience, but I found out the game isn't supported by Geforce and so when I try recording it puts me in windowed mode and asks to record the desktop instead. Will TRS2019 be supported by Geforce in the distant future? As the Recording software in Geforce Experience doesn't lag in any of my games like OBS, Bandicam and Fraps do. I'm working on a film with the game if anyone was wondering why I'm trying to use it...

Thanks,
    Logan Thurman

Quote Originally Posted by logybear View Post
    Hey Guys, So I'm trying to record TRS2019 with my new Geforce Experience, but I found out the game isn't supported by Geforce and so when I try recording it puts me in windowed mode and asks to record the desktop instead. Will TRS2019 be supported by Geforce in the distant future? As the Recording software in Geforce Experience doesn't lag in any of my games like OBS, Bandicam and Fraps do. I'm working on a film with the game if anyone was wondering why I'm trying to use it...

Thanks,
    Logan Thurman
    Weird, it works for me in TRS2019....

United States of America, Hamilton, Montana
    Blog Entries

Oh, How did you get it to work?

Oh, How did you get it to work?
    I registered in the GTX Experience Beta

I've had no problems recording in TRS19 with Nividia Geforce Experience. No special setup, using default settings and keyboard shortcut (alt/f9) to record/stop recording.

United States of America, California, San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by brucem56 View Post
    I've had no problems recording in TRS19 with Nividia Geforce Experience. No special setup, using default settings and keyboard shortcut (alt/f9) to record/stop recording.
    Never used it before. Where does the recording go -- is there a setting to control this?
    13jan20,TS2019 105100,Ryzen 1800x, SDD 1TB, Corsair Veng 64GB DDR4 3200, GTX 1080 Ti 441.81, LG Ultra HD (2), Win10 Pro 1909

United States of America, Arkansas, Harrison

Thanks,
    Logan Thurman
    I have no problems recording with GeForce Experience nor any of the issues you mention. That's how I created my "fly thru" videos for my two recently released TRS19 Routes (ie; Progressive & CC&LE).

Bob
    Master Sergeant/E8, U.S. Army, Retired (1972-1993)

Quote Originally Posted by jfike View Post
    Never used it before. Where does the recording go -- is there a setting to control this?
    Yes, you can customize the settings, where the files are saved, etc.