TRS 2019 crashes

Beko

TRS 2019 crashes as soon as you turn the clock on the day / night cycle.
The problem is caused by the CHN contz pack.
Since this is payware, I ask for a corresponding update.
Greeting Beko

[SUB][/SUB]
[/COLOR]​

Hi Beko,

I don't understand because I have the same assets installed as well and can adjust the day/night cycle fine.

What kind of crash? Is it a crash to the desktop (CTD)?

Is it odd flickering content?

Any errors you can post up here - check the logs or on-screen and copy/paste if you can.

Sorry, I translate only with google.
As soon as I move the hand of the day / night cycle
, TRS 2019 ends the program.
Therefore, I have no error message or the like, because the program ends easily.
It is clearly at the CHN container yard, because if I delete this from the map, everything runs flawlessly.
In the CM, the CHN container yard shows no errors.

This may not be the content its self, I recommend running a database rebuild. At the Launcher, click on Developer and then Rebuild Database.

Database repair did not work.
I even created a new map with a completely empty baseboard and put the CHN container yard on it.
As soon as the day / night cycle is turned, TRS ends the program.
Actually, only something with the nightmesh is not right.
In Tane there are no problems!

OK. I'll check that again. This might be something for N3V to look at because it's a DLC asset.

Yeah great, it would be nice if you could pass the problem on to N3V.
You understood it and with my English ......
Greetings from Hamburg / Germany
Beko

Yeah great, it would be nice if you could pass the problem on to N3V.
You understood it and with my English ......
Greetings from Hamburg / Germany
Beko

I have confirmed the error and I'll report the problem for you.

Here the:

Ticket ID#AYE-144-39601

Last edited:
Trainz crash

Good afternoon, dear developers! I have this problem. In the "driver" mode, when the train accelerates over 103 km / h, the game closes. This happens on both ultra settings and minimum settings. Both on an empty route and on a built-up one. Rearranging Windows did not solve the problem. Rearranging the game and restoring the database also did not solve the problem. Please help me find a solution to this problem.
Windows 8.1 x64
GeForse GTX 970
Intel core i5 6600 3.30 ghz
16 gb ram
Sincerely, Yaroslav.

Last edited:
VL101141 - Unfortunately, you are not the only one to report that TRS19 is crashing when a consist reaches a certain speed.
Would you please report full details to QA at this link: https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu as your bug report details may help them to discover the cause for this problem also affecting others?
Many thanks! PC.

As for the CONTZ Pack, according to the official store, the "basic" edition is only compatible with TS12 SP1. The "standard" edition is needed for TRS19.

My game (TRS19) literally just crashed to desktop because of this but at least I know what it is, as I have used this yard myself in the game. The standard version of the Contz pack is installed but the yard itself is still the basic one. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if there's an update.

Last edited:
Got the same issue, when i change the time of day the contz pack crashes to desktop. They are aware of the problem and it seem to be solved. The only thing is we have to wait for an update to test this issue..
As a buyer (not a gold member) we don't get these updates, so we can't test this issue. But i am sure the contzpack standard causes the issue. It is reported by me, and i got this answer to test it in the next update. Unfortunately, we as buyers of the 2019 version are stuck with version 100240 and don't have an update to test the issue.

I got the same issue in Tane by the way, and reported it frequently. But only recent i discovered its the Contz pack that causes it.

Last edited:
Well I'm a gold member so I will eagerly await the update. Would be nice to have everything working properly... although you kind of think these things would be tested for before they are released.

Would be nice if you as a gold member can test this issue ;) I have 5 routes build by myself who have this issue, one doesn't because the contz pack isn't used in that route

Yeah I will. I like it because frankly it's the best container yard in the game that I've seen. I mean I'd be willing to swap to another if someone knows of one of similar or better quality but yeah...

There is no better one, it's very enjoyable ;) But it would be nice to see it in a different time zone ;) at night! and for me it was a payed dlc..

Back