Thread: ATT: Jointed Rail & norfolksouthern37

Blog Entries

Default ATT: Jointed Rail & norfolksouthern37

I have download the following assets from the DLS and encountered a few issues

<kuid2:487560:26010:2> JR Wood Grade Crossing obsolete installed Payware in TANE - downloaded from the DLS

<kuid2:45324:38017:2> JR MS Lt Grey dirty (Terrain) no Alpha along edges of ballast
    texture: "ballast-ballast.texture" does not seem to have an Alpha channel - downloaded from the DLS

Andrew

Last edited by poolboy; May 16th, 2019 at 07:00 AM.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
    I have download the following assets from the DLS and encountered a few issues

<kuid2:487560:26010:2> JR Wood Grade Crossing obsolete installed Payware in TANE - downloaded from the DLS

<kuid2:45324:38017:2> JR MS Lt Grey dirty (Terrain) no Alpha along edges of ballast
    texture: "ballast-ballast.texture" does not seem to have an Alpha channel - downloaded from the DLS

Andrew

I can't help you with the ballasted track because I haven't used this track in ages to notice it. It's quite old and dates back to the TS12 days.

Regarding the crossing. N3V removed non-payware content from the payware packages. Since the packages are whole rather than individual components as they are in our routes, the only way to remove the asset from the package, and only load the non-payware version, N3V obsoleted the payware one. If there's nothing wrong with the asset, I would ignore the obsoleted payware.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019: 98592